cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else has a drastic drop in their sales??????

I just saw the quarterly report who is up 3000 from 2019? Why are we using the numbers from 2019 to compare ? Is that because the numbers were so good during the so called pandemic years and they don't dare use those numbers I am over 15,000 dollars down for the year and I have ran sale and free shipping all year long. I have tracked my numbers from years past I have been on here for 19 years and this is the worst ever. Please tell me it is not just me and I have things across 5 other platforms just trying to move items out. Now that I had to go back to work outside of the house to help since everything is skyrocketing with no end in sight. 

Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

spot on! 

Message 76 of 80
latest reply

OK, got the picture, I mean seriously, how many posts do you need to make your point?  It's really not necessary to reply to every post.... tedious reading through it all ..... especially when you keep repeating yourself.

Message 77 of 80
latest reply

monthly chat is today, ample time to bring up issues like PLS which they have made a mess of since Nov in the very least and directly effect sales - there you can reach the eyes/ears of employees rather then the threads on these boards. Just saying.

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 78 of 80
latest reply

I'm just browsing and now I'm REALLY seeing that ebay promoted listing scam kicking in.

I always choose tomlist the lowest prices items first so I can make my own decision about what I wanna see ..

However ebay seems to think they know better than me so they are showing me prices all over the board regardless of what I wanna see..

For example, I see a 1500$ laptop and some other laptops prices similar right there on top the list of laptops that are priced at 380 $. 

You really think I'm going to click and pay?  

No that's not how things work..

These people are dumber than a hammer.

Not only is the economy in the toilet, these ebay managers think we actually have the money like it grows in trees!  

We don't wanna see your promoted prices. We wanna see what WE wanna see .. why even bother allowing us to even try to list the items by price when ebay is manipulating the list?  This is just stupid 

Message 79 of 80
latest reply

I have no problem seeing most items from China and sellers using droppshippimg From China...

My opinion is that at some point in the last couple years ebay made a deal and is now chinaBay.  

In a year we won't have ebay anymore..

It's be like Alibaba.  Everything from China...

Message 80 of 80
latest reply