Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Invoicing for additional shipping AFTER buyer has paid?

Hi, I have a buyer who paid my invoice promptly, but then requested a shipping upgrade that's going to cost significantly more. The buyer is prepared to pay the difference, which in the past I'd simply have invoiced via PayPal. But I'm unsure how to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Using Freight Forwarder Filed a SNAD

Hello I just recently sold a computer part earlier this month through eBay. The payment was received but I noticed that the address was a freight forwarder in Delaware. The item was shipped and successfully delivered However, two days ago the buyer f...

Resolved! Unable to Send Second Chance Offer

I sold a map today via auction and have a second copy. I wanted to send a second chance offer to the underbidder, but the option isn't there on the drop-down menu for the listing (see below). I can't find any information saying second chance offers a...

Screenshot 2022-12-09 162429.jpg

will ebay side with me? Today is Dday

Buyer emailed me 2 weeks after tracking said it was delivered. She opened a claim against me, she said someone stole it off her porch. I told her it was delivered, and that I had no control over porch thieves. Will ebay side with me?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 40 replies
  • 1 helpful

Mobile Number Requirement for Selling

I attempted to create a sellers account for the business with which I am employed. The verification didn't go through and eBay called me telling me that a mobile number is needed for selling on eBay. What do business that don't have mobile numbers do...

Looking for advice on a slow paying buyer

I had two similar items that were closing on 11/30. This buyer bid on one of them on 11/29 and won it the next day. Then they bid on the second one on 12/1 after it had relisted and had 6 days remaining. My stated policy was to combine shipping on it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sudden drop in sales May 2022

Please, report here if you recently within a week or so experienced sudden drop in sales. We can then ask Velvet to pass it on to technical team for review of the accounts. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Updates-are-happening-to-some-item-spec...

13E9AEB6-1AE4-4BE0-9A83-516FDA4C16F6.jpeg

Selling baked goods on ebay

Hello, I was wondering if I need to go through anything(Kitchen checks, etc.) before I can bake cookies and sell them on ebay. Is there a risk of being sued if I do this?

An Incredibly Petty Situation

I have a situation I don't know how to handle. I'm pretty new to selling on eBay. I ran into a situation today that I don't quite know how to deal with, and I know what is coming. I made a sale for an item, an inflatable hot tub. I have sold a few of...

shipping issue

when relisting an item I can NOT correct the shipping cost, it is asking for new policies each time, i launch through another site already have policies set up. the spinner just spins and spins. is this an issue Ebay is having, what the heck is going...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors