cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While sending invoices, the "select all" and "deselect all" button dissapeared?

I don't know if it's a glitch or they permanently removed the "select all" and "deselect all" button, but now it's impossible to combine invoices over 40 items. Currently I have a buyer with 43 items total. For his last 3 items I would have to go in and manually deselect 37 items to send it out. I tried doing that and it glitched halfway through anyway!

What I did in the past was "deselect all", then just select the 3 items that need an invoice. Now I can't do that.

Is anyone else having issues?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: While sending invoices, the "select all" and "deselect all" button dissapear

@quickconsign 

Ebay's system has is limited to 40 transactions per invoice.  It has been that way for many many years if not forever.  

You should be able to select a few items.  Put that on one invoice, then go back and select the rest for the other invoice.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: While sending invoices, the "select all" and "deselect all" button dissapear

Hi, yes but I used to be able to deselect all items and then just select the few I need. Now I need to start from the bottom up and remove 37 items cause there's no option to deselect all and then just select the 3 items needed.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Seems to be ebay's MO lately. Every change makes things take longer.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 4
latest reply