cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which design do you like better? I'm updating all my listings, and would love opinions.

Here's my original type of listing design:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183547350740?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Here's a new one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182386081190?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

After doing the new one, my mom and I wondered if it was "colder" and less appealing. Or it looks more clean and modern.

(I also need to re-do a bunch of the rest of both pages. But figured I'd start with deciding the basic theme at the top.)

Thanks!

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Which design do you like better? I'm updating all my listings, and would love opinions.

They look the same on mobile? Good to know.

If 60% have bought on cell, then 40% didn't. So laptops still matter. Just matter less.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Re: Which design do you like better? I'm updating all my listings, and would love opinions.

I've tried to add my other items to the end of my listings. Ebay changed things since I did, and has this sponsored stuff. If you turn it off, you are no longer sponsored on other people's listings.

Not sure whether turning off will be better, or putting up with it, but working more on how to get my references to my own listings into my listing. I've considered doing just photos and a link to a "group" (I dont' remember what it's called but you can put all your items into a group and link to it.)
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Thank you!!

It's unanimous, the 2nd one is much preferred and seen as cleaner. That the boxes need to go, lol.

Also that the more cleanup I was planning of cutting out words, is very needed.

I like reading longer listings about the product, though don't like lots of "how our listings work" so I'll change it accordingly.

Hopefully it will go smoothly. Always takes me a while. I'll post it when done and see if it's more appealing :).

Hope everyone's selling is going well!!

Message 18 of 18
latest reply