Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer received a full refund 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE FROM PAYPAL

Hey everyone, One of my buyers went straight to Paypal and received a full refund for their item that was purchased from ebay 90 days ago. Did not contact ebay or put in a request to return item or refund. I had no idea a buyer could do this 90 DAYS ...

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

Hi, everyone. I don't know what is happening today, but my sign-in page is in Spanish. Not sure what eBay site I'm on...I also tried to revise one of my listings with no success. Is anyone else having these issues with eBay today?

Listings are all gone in search index. Anyone else?

All our listings as of this morning are gone in the search index on our sellers account. (not the account i'm posting under) When I click active under selling manager our listings are up and healthy however they are completely missing form the actual...

Would like to hear some opinions/advice in responding to this particular buyer.....

Hello! I am hoping to get some advice from exp. Ebay sellers to consider prioir to responding to this "Offer".I am neither new to retail, reataruant and service, been in one of them my entire life, I've dealt with enough "difficult" people that I kno...

Ebay Bucks 10% Not on iPad App?

I bought several things last night and I'm certainly not getting 10% Ebay bucks on my iPad. For instance on an item that was $25 with free shipping I got $2. Can someone explain to me why? I clicked on the Ebay button on the screen, did not go throug...

It's been almost two weeks...

and I haven't gotten a single notification from PAYPAL when something has sold and the buyer has paid. The eBay "sale confirmed" messages are still coming through fine. And I'm not in the managed payments pilot program. The only way I know it's ok to...

Buyer wants a cancellation after I opened an unpaid item case

I sold an item, and after about 30 hours I sent the payment reminder that ebay has as a form letter. No response from the buyer. 26 hours or so later, I opened an unpaid item case. A few hours later they messaged me saying they’re mad I opened a UPI ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's in a name? And would it attrack the BOTS?

A bit of a quandry on certain words in Listing titles and if they might attrack the wrong kind of BOT attention and action: 1. Snow Shoes: the name on these reads " Modified Bearpaw". Could the BOTS pick this type of listing off because of the refere...

Does eBay know what feedback extortion is?

I had a customer claim something wasnt as described. I told him I have a 30- day return policy. He said he didnt want to wait 2 weeks to get his money back, but that he would take a partial reFund. I let him know, I don't offer partial refunds, but 1...

Reduction in terms of views & sales

Hello,Are you aware if there is a particular reason as to why there has been a noticeable reduction in terms of views, and thus sales, in the recent time period, i.e., has Ebay implemented recently any changes, e.g., search engine, that may have cont...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic WA state sales tax collection, with WA reseller's permit, still collecting?

I see thate eBay will automatically collect taxes for our out-of-state purchases (I'm in WA state) starting next year. Here's my question: Most of my purchases are business related and would fall under the category that exempts me from having to pay ...

iPad 4

I'm looking to sell my iPad , but don't know the price I should . It's black , 16GB, glass screen protector, and case on it .. I barely use it .. anyone have suggestions

Ebay Fix Your: Warning - offers to buy or sell outside of ebay

I wish eBay would fix their defective robot that trolls looking for phone numbers in eBay email. I received the warning email because some 'potential buyer' contacted me with 'their' information. I did not respond to the email. I called eBay. They ju...

Monday suck! How about a little Monday humor?

A while back there was a post of some of the weirdest things being sold here on eBay. Well folks, I stumbled across one today. LED eyelashes. Don't worry guys, thy have them for men too! LOL

User avatar by Superstar
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

my account is banned at 100% and i did nothing wrong

Basically I've been selling shoes on eBay (Nike Jordan and Adidas mostly) for a few years now. (Account started In 2012) My feedback is 358 with 100% positive feedback, and I have never had one complaint. All my listings have very clear descriptions ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors