cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When You Accept a Return for Refund where does ebay refund your selling fee?

Sorry, I started 2 threads about this today but I can't find either of them. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: When You Accept a Return for Refund where does ebay refund your selling fee?

Any refunds coming from eBay will go directly into your account. Best of luck to you.... 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Re: When You Accept a Return for Refund where does ebay refund your selling fee?

lamber 9347 do you mean my Managed Payments acct? 

If so where can it be seen?   Somewhere on the MyEbay page? 

Sorry to be so ignorant but I've never looked this up before.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@mstcwrld7 wrote:

lamber 9347 do you mean my Managed Payments acct? 

If so where can it be seen?   Somewhere on the MyEbay page? 

Sorry to be so ignorant but I've never looked this up before.

Yes.

In the Seller Hub, hover over the Payments tab and click All Transactions.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

All of your activity is in seller hub. Everything that has to do with your account is there. Just look for all transactions and there are tabs for whatever you may need. Best of luck to you.... 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

lamber, I did look under Payments and I did not see ebay refunded my selling fee for the item that was returned to me. 

How long does ebay take to refund selling fees on returned items? 

More to the point, if I don't find it soon -- how can I contact ebay to ask about it?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Just click on you user name to see all the threads you have started.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The few times I have had to refund a buyer, I recall seeing the eBay fees simultaneously when the refund was completed. They seemed to go hand in hand. What type of return did you have? Have you already refunded the buyer in full? 

You can also contact customer service by sending a private message on social media. Just leave a message, and an eBay employee will get back to you. To speed things up you can leave your registered account information in the PRIVATE message: Full name, address, phone number, email address, user ID, and a brief explanation of your problem. 
https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Message 8 of 8
latest reply