cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's wrong with my website

I have about 400 items selling on eBay and it''s all active. However, why there is only 3 items shown on the website. Evem when I clicked the more items option, it still only have 3 items.

Can someone give a help. I don't know if I have made some mistake on the listing to cause this.

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: What's wrong with my website

Thanks for your feedback @akibashipping , seems like many sellers faced this problem too, especially in Asia. The main influence is the selling is dropping with a very fast speed.

Through these days test, I found that in U.S, U.K, France, Australia, these countries can see our item completely. However, other countries can't.

What we can do is waiting, I got a feedback from the representative of eBay HongKong eBay Customer Service, she said she will  submit it to the technical department, not sure the when the eBay will notice it.

Please leave us a feedback if there's any new update from other seller. お願いします

Message 46 of 56
latest reply

@mr_lincoln 

> when I click on "View" your items I see 38,503 items for sale.
Thank you for telling me about my item!

> I assume you have registered on the eBay.com (US) site with your location in Japan correct?
Yes~

@motormeterracing 

Thank you for your comment.
I have also contacted the eBay support team in detail and hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

For reference, an example of a report in Japan. (Japanese only)
https://community.escj.net/t/topic/459

And, Your listing viewed from my computer located in Japan.

スクリーンショット 2021-07-08 1.48.36.png

スクリーンショット 2021-07-08 1.53.40.png 

Message 47 of 56
latest reply

@akibashipping wrote:

@mr_lincoln 

> when I click on "View" your items I see 38,503 items for sale.
Thank you for telling me about my item!

> I assume you have registered on the eBay.com (US) site with your location in Japan correct?
Yes~

@motormeterracing 

Thank you for your comment.
I have also contacted the eBay support team in detail and hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

For reference, an example of a report in Japan. (Japanese only)
https://community.escj.net/t/topic/459

And, Your listing viewed from my computer located in Japan.

スクリーンショット 2021-07-08 1.48.36.png

スクリーンショット 2021-07-08 1.53.40.png 

@akibashipping   Just a follow up to confirm you have registered with eBay US (ebay.com domain) but your item location is in Japan right?   Are Rakuten and Yahoo Auctions alternatives to eBay in Japan? 

The other thing I am trying to figure out is how ShopAirlines Inc works?  I sell to them and I suspect  they ship to Buyers in Japan but I am trying to figure out how Japanese Buyers see my items since I do not ship there?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 48 of 56
latest reply

Yes were have gone from selling around $30,000k a month to next to nothing.

Message 49 of 56
latest reply

With the games related website ( See Example ) Can I do affiliate on ebay? If, I can then what  will be the website position like monthly visitor. Is there any required for visitor? please help me to find the answer. I want to promote game related accessories.

Games Coinpro
Message 50 of 56
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

The other thing I am trying to figure out is how ShopAirlines Inc works?  I sell to them and I suspect  they ship to Buyers in Japan but I am trying to figure out how Japanese Buyers see my items since I do not ship there?

@mr_lincoln

ShopAirlines runs a Japanese-language website called Sekaimon, which makes eBay items available to buyers in Japan. They translate the descriptions, and act as middlemen so the Japanese buyers deal with them instead of directly with the eBay sellers.

When a buyer purchases something from the Sekaimon website, they purchase the item from the eBay seller. They have warehouses in the USA, so this way the eBay sellers in the USA are only dealing with local shipping. When the item is received at the USA location, they relabel it and deliver it to the buyer in Japan.

https://www.sekaimon.com/static/about-shopairlines/

The shipping end of this is similar to the GSP, but Sekaimon/ShopAirlines also acts as the purchaser on record, as far as the eBay item is concerned.

Message 51 of 56
latest reply

Thank you for that and yes, a Japanese member has been messaging me about Shopairlines as well as eBay's growing support for Japanese Sellers registering on the US site since there is no eBay Japan.  Here is the eBay support platform for Japanese Sellers on eBay ... https://www.ebay.co.jp/

Regards,
Message 52 of 56
latest reply

@reallyhardtofind @akibashipping @mr_lincoln

Seems like the problem still hasn't fix. The item continuing show 0 on some countries when change the deliver place to most of the shipping included countries.

I only sell for about 1/4 of the quantity this month compare to last month.  Most of them are in U.S because they can visit our eBay normally and see the full items. When I write a letter to eBay official service center, still got nothing for feedback.

Do you guys have already fix the problem yet? 

Message 53 of 56
latest reply

@motormeterracing wrote:

@reallyhardtofind @akibashipping @mr_lincoln

Seems like the problem still hasn't fix. The item continuing show 0 on some countries when change the deliver place to most of the shipping included countries.

I only sell for about 1/4 of the quantity this month compare to last month.  Most of them are in U.S because they can visit our eBay normally and see the full items. When I write a letter to eBay official service center, still got nothing for feedback.

Do you guys have already fix the problem yet? 

@motormeterracing   No answers here, share your issue on eBay's Weekly Chat, every Wednesday at 4 PM Eastern Time (US).  It is one hour long and sponsored by eBay.  When the Chat begins you can post the issue.  https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Discussion-with-eBay/bd-p/weekly-chat

Regards,
Message 54 of 56
latest reply

Still nothing from ebay ??? When we click on American sellers stores we still get 0 items for sale.

Message 55 of 56
latest reply

"395 results"

My understanding is there can be a short delay in listings being displayed.

Message 56 of 56
latest reply