cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Going on With Sales???????

I really DO NOT understand why ebay throws the switch when we are selling a lot. It is not fair. I sold 37 or more items in 2 days and today not one sale. It makes no sense that this is a natural occurance. Kind of like ebay thinks it is ok to just not send out our news letters and not tell anyone until it is fixed. Sketchy and scandolous if you ask me.

pgozzy
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: What is Going on With Sales???????

@coolections wrote:

I do not understand how someone should expect buyers every single day 365 days a year. You have excellent sales but yet complain and blame Ebay for some strange reason because no buyers a couple days.

12/3 - 3

12/4 - 5

12/5 - 0

12/6 - 3

12/7 - 3

12/8 - 4

12/9 - 0

12/10 - 1

12/11 - 15

You should have started a post thanking ebay for letting you get all those sales and also saying how happy you are you got 15 buyers in a single day.

Yeah that seller had nothing to do with geting those sales.  Ebay let them get those sales.

Sellers are ebays customers and ebay should thank the sellers. 

If the seller did not make any adjustemnts to the auctions then getting 0, 1, 15 is statistacally abnormal.

My guess is another ebay glitch is causing the problem.

"If you found my reply useful, please give it a Helpful.

If my response assisted in resolving your question, please click Accept as Solution."

nana-nana-boo-boo
Message 32 of 35
latest reply

And eBay decides if a return is in order, not the seller. Hmmmm.... My store but eBay makes all the decisions? Not what I signed up for so may close it down.
Message 33 of 35
latest reply

MOD This is a 2 year old thread, please lock it.

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 35 of 35
latest reply