cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What has happened to eBay???? Is eBay shuting down ????

I have been selling on eBay for over 13 years, I've seen prices go down, now it looks like Ebay is shutting down. Sales have gone to Hell ???? What has happened to eBay???? Is eBay shutting down ????

Message 1 of 123
latest reply
122 REPLIES 122

Re: What has happened to eBay???? Is eBay shuting down ????

@gamersbaystore wrote:

Yeah, I never had to pay for traffic before, this is crazy. I know there's always been slow and busy times, summer slowdowns, etc, but to cut advertising and then tell us to pay for our visibility seems quite unfair.

I've been paying for traffic here on eBay since they implemented promoted listings, but even being above the trending rates has affected business these last few months. I really hope that whatever they are doing over there is temporary because they have impacted a lot of sellers big and small.

Message 121 of 123
latest reply

@kathieskorner 

Exactly what was once considered in is no longer, and you are correct, the retail landscape has changed. Some establishments have failed to keep up with the times and so there are other sharks in the waters, Bigger Sharks. Sometimes its good to get on the side of the Bigger Sharks for that will be a far safer bet.

Message 122 of 123
latest reply

tried promoted listings too, because ebay customer support advised me to.....but it did not help improve anything either for me.

Message 123 of 123
latest reply