cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY DOESNT EBAY LISTEN TO ITS SELLERS 2021??? PEOPLE WANT THE OPTION TO get old "Ebay Sold" page ba

WHY DOESNT EBAY LISTEN TO ITS SELLERS 2021??? PEOPLE WANT THE OPTION TO get old "Ebay Sold" page back

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: WHY DOESNT EBAY LISTEN TO ITS SELLERS 2021??? PEOPLE WANT THE OPTION TO get old "Ebay Sold

eBay does listen.  To sellers like myself that are happy with the 'new' (I've been using it for 3 years now so it's not really new is it?) page.  I get it.  Some think ANY change is bad.  It's not.  I  can't even imagine using the horror that is the page that you wish to claw to with cold dead  fingers.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: WHY DOESNT EBAY LISTEN TO ITS SELLERS 2021??? PEOPLE WANT THE OPTION TO get old "Ebay Sold

Also the perhaps 500 sellers who have come here not happy, is not even  drop in the ocean of the 180 odd millions sellers who have accepted it and learned how to use it and carried on with the business at hand.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

We have known it was coming, and people refuse to change until forced and now this. I have no sympathy. I wouldn't want to use the old way. Guess what!? There will be more changes in the future!! WHAT??? 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply