cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsold Items

Does anyone know why , items keeps going into the unsold category ,says ended . How do I fix that, so it stays on my page, until I remove it. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Unsold Items

@morethantrends wrote:

Does anyone know why , items keeps going into the unsold category ,says ended . How do I fix that, so it stays on my page, until I remove it. 

Stays on what page? Your Active Listings page? If that's what you're asking, by definition when the listing goes unsold and has thus ended it is no longer active.

The only way a fixed price listing goes unsold is if you manually end/remove  it. So just don't end it and it will stay on your Active listings page.

If you are talking about auctions, then refer to my first statement about the definition of unsold listings.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Unsold Items

How old are the Unsolds?  At one time eBay was adding notes to my (admittedly slow selling) items when they had been up for more than 16 months.

My response was to wait a week or more, then relist as Sell Similar perhaps with tweaks to the description or price.

The work was better than the unannounced disappearance of some of those long-tail listings. Which also happens.

It's a Good Idea to review both active and Unsold listings regularly, perhaps once a week.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Unsold Items

@reallynicestamps wrote:

How old are the Unsolds?  At one time eBay was adding notes to my (admittedly slow selling) items when they had been up for more than 16 months.

My response was to wait a week or more, then relist as Sell Similar perhaps with tweaks to the description or price.

The work was better than the unannounced disappearance of some of those long-tail listings. Which also happens.

It's a Good Idea to review both active and Unsold listings regularly, perhaps once a week.

Oh, is this what the OP was talking about? I don't think ebay intentionally removes listings that go unsold for a long period of time anymore, right? I have listings that haven't sold in over 3 years and it's still in my active listings. However I have other listings that have just disappeared. I have too many to notice which one is gone but I don't suspect it's due to going unsold.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply