cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to List Due to Incorrect Error

Hi! I'm trying to sell some card sleeves on my store, as I've done many times before, but it's flagging it as a COVID test for some unknown reason lol. 

"The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy. Covid tests are not allowed, even if they are over-the-counter. For more information, refer to our Medical devices policy."

The item title is simply "PRO-MATTE: STANDARD DECK PROTECTOR - CLEAR (50CT)"

and the description is from the company's website:

Made with acid-free, non-PVC polypropylene materials, our PRO-Matte Deck Protector sleeves will keep your cards safe from scratches and wear. The matte finish helps minimize glare during play, while the textured matte back keeps cards from sticking together and provides a smooth shuffle. Each pack includes 50 standard size sleeves, which fit both Pokémon and Magic: the Gathering trading cards. You’ll know it’s Ultra PRO quality when you see the heat transferred holographic stamp.

• Sized for standard size cards, such as Pokémon and Magic: the Gathering
  • 50 Deck Protector sleeves per pack
  • Matte finish reduces glare during play
  • Made with acid-free, non-PVC polypropylene materials

Package design may vary

Anyone have any clue what would be causing it to flag? I can't find a single word or combination that might remotely hit that error lol. TIA.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to List Due to Incorrect Error

@goodgamesdirect wrote:

Hi! I'm trying to sell some card sleeves on my store, as I've done many times before, but it's flagging it as a COVID test for some unknown reason lol. 

"The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy. Covid tests are not allowed, even if they are over-the-counter. For more information, refer to our Medical devices policy."

The item title is simply "PRO-MATTE: STANDARD DECK PROTECTOR - CLEAR (50CT)"

and the description is from the company's website:

Made with acid-free, non-PVC polypropylene materials, our PRO-Matte Deck Protector sleeves will keep your cards safe from scratches and wear. The matte finish helps minimize glare during play, while the textured matte back keeps cards from sticking together and provides a smooth shuffle. Each pack includes 50 standard size sleeves, which fit both Pokémon and Magic: the Gathering trading cards. You’ll know it’s Ultra PRO quality when you see the heat transferred holographic stamp.

• Sized for standard size cards, such as Pokémon and Magic: the Gathering
  • 50 Deck Protector sleeves per pack
  • Matte finish reduces glare during play
  • Made with acid-free, non-PVC polypropylene materials

Package design may vary

Anyone have any clue what would be causing it to flag? I can't find a single word or combination that might remotely hit that error lol. TIA.

Maybe eBay bots are picking this up.

SHIPPING ISSUES DUE TO COVID: Please keep in mind that there are still significant

shipping delays due to COVID.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That would be my guess also. I am surprised the bots have not flagged and removed the other items the seller managed to get posted. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thing is - I'm not even getting to the point of it ever being posted. It's being rejected before that point even. Just incredibly bizarre lol 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply