Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Leaving after 15 years

Account for 15 years ... Percent positive feedback! These fees have made my mind to close account and let others know to do business elsewhere.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! PayPal Required ?

Now that eBay does not use PP to manage transactions, is a PP account required? Asking for a friend in Thailand. He does have a US bank account. Is that good enough to sell on eBay? Can he simply not offer PP as a payment option and accept credit or ...

Buyer's address was a shop. Buyer is claiming item not received.

Hi all, I posted an item to a buyer using Royal Mail signed For. I updated eBay with the tracking number the day it was sent. His address was a co-op store with his name. The tracking number is showing that the item has been delivered and signed for....

Account hold.

How does one get an account "hold" released. All over an $8.00 charge due? Paid it but account still on hold.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disable auto relist

I don't want any of my items to auto relist, annoyingly ebay seems to not offer the ability to change this globally and I can't find anyway to even disable this on a single item. Is there a way with the current interface to disable relisting?

Resolved! I will pay you, 2 weeks in the future

An annoying night last night, first a RTS package from a buyer that left glowing FB, but the pkg hasn't even been opened LOL, it really is a RTS as the buyer doesn't live there. I'm still perplexed about the FB, but I guess I'll just wait to hear fro...

Splitting profits with a partner

Hello all, I’m looking for a little advice. I just purchased a storage unit full of smalls with a partner to resell on eBay. I’m trying to figure out the best option for splitting profits. Previously we have sold stuff together and I just simply ran ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 42 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Aggressive Buyer

Had someone make an offer on one of my items in which I accepted, however she hasn't paid for the item yet and is asking for me to alter my shipping price in which we agreed on. I refused to change our agreement and was completely respectful about it...

Funds available

Why are my funds not being processed if they are available?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is exactly is "final sales price"?

Relatively new seller here. I'm aware of the "$1000 ceiling" in which funds are held for 21-30 days if final sales price exceeds $1000. My question is, what exactly is the final sales price? I recently sold my first item a couple months ago, listed f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors