cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to sell Pokemon Cards in one listing. Reach the variation page and can't continue.

Trying to create a listing just like this with the option for the buyer to select their card, as opposed to 50 different listings for single cards.  Don't give me the link to "how to create a multiple variations listing". 

Buy it now is selected. I have the same categories as this listing. Ebay won't let me add "variations".

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145307201639?hash=item21d4fbf067:g:5RoAAOSwSWVlBiD8&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4G...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Trying to sell Pokemon Cards in one listing. Reach the variation page and can't continue.

Not sure if this category allows variations.    All I know is you have to start with "brand new" blank listing (do NOT fill in title line or description... leave everything blank) and click on VARIATIONS (create your variations).

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What do you mean by ebay 'not letting you add variations'?   If you are saying that you don't see where you can put in the variations, go to the top of the selling page and click on the 3 vertical tops of the top right. Click on settings and turn on variations.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You need to start with a new listing (not a draft, not a sell similar, not a relist)

I bekieve you must be on a desktop only....

Make sure you have the variations options enabled......

Click the dots (3) and the drop down will display the toggle

!ebay-variations-3-buttons-dropdown.jpg

oh..in case you missed this on the link you don't want....

--------------------

• Variations - Save time and money by listing multiple variations of your item in one multi-quantity, fixed price listing.
    • If you can't see the Variations section go to the Pricing section and select Edit. Set the Auction toggle to off and select Done. The Variations section will now appear above the Condition section
  • ------------------

They might not be available to you if you currently have listing 'limits' (I think I read that somewhere)

If you are alraedy to this point and are having difficulty, there are numerous threas to show you sequencing....just search variations

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I could be wrong but I thought variations was for variations of the SAME item like in different colors.

Individual pokeman cards are each different and would therefore need individual listing. I think. Something to consider, anyway.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply