Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

eBay canceled an order after I shipped it -- What now?

I just received an email from eBay saying that an order from two days ago (which I sent out yesterday) has been canceled. Ebay calls the buyer "suspicious" and says they are no longer registered on eBay. In fact the buyer had nearly 3000 positive fee...

Shipping an order to multiple addresses

I've only had one person ask me this in the past until this week I received three messages from different buyers asking this.They want to buy multiple items and allocate some units to one shipping address, and some units to another different shipping...

Resolved! Buyer bought 2022 Proof Silver Eagle PCGS PR70

So i sold a 2022 PCGS Silver American eagle proof 70 deep cameo. Customer pays and i print the label send a message to the buyer the coin will ship on Monday. So about 2 1/2 hours later i receive this message.Hello, I purchased this coin from you and...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is hazardous about Noma lights???

Can anyone tell me what is hazardous about noma christmas lights. Ebay removed my list as hazardous!!!! Why???? There are tons listed by other sellers... crazy.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 36 replies
  • 4 helpful

The Verify Yourself (That you are a Human) is Out of Hand!

I see that a lot of us are having to Verify ourselves multiple times a day just to do our jobs. I have contacted eBay twice about this to get the usual it's not our fault you have to many cookies. For the heck of it I installed Chrome on my shipping ...

eBay splitting orders ... why?

I'm going to discuss my experience as a buyer, but I find it way more relevant to sellers... I've had two different interesting glitches happen now regarding eBay and splitting orders... I've posted before when I had 5 items in the cart from the same...

Handling International Sales and Shipping:

Selling internationally can open up new markets but also comes with challenges such as varying shipping costs, customs regulations, and delivery times. Sellers need to be aware of these complexities and ensure a smooth cross-border selling experience...

Ebay fraud and ebay as no customer service

Why are ebay failing to help sellers and there no customer service to help sellers also emailed there senior ebay management with no response its about time the uk government put ebay under review for there policies in uk allowing so mutch fraud

Resolved! eBay Feedback Photo Policy Question

When eBay fully enables photos in feedback, will eBay remove and moderate any photos that contain the following:-Personal information such as addresses (doxxing).-Screenshots of private messages with seller.-Screenshots of tracking information. I've ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors