cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to print label - SOMETHING WENT WRONG

anyone else getting this error when trying to print labels on ebay?  What gives, every day its some new issue.. unbelievable. 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

I'm having the same issue. 

On the positive side, I kinda like the picture of the package with the sad face.  Nice touch.   😉

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 1.49.03 PM.png

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Yep, shipping is down. I wonder if Ebay will pay us back the difference in what we pay at the post office vs purchasing a label with the Ebay discount. 

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

That's funny.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Depending on the amount of items you have, if you individually pull up each orders shipping label and are stubborn enough with refresh, you can get the label to load to buy, and it goes through. I'm having to do this on each order.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

haven't tried labels, but the packing slip is working again now. For how long, I have no idea LOL

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

I am also unable to select ebay standard international delivery as a shipping option for any of my new listings. The only way I can select standard delivery is to change the item condition to new. 

When printing the labels after a sale, I can select international standard delivery - old listings that previously selected it still show it as an option to my buyers. I cannot modify an old listing (or create a new one) without changing the shipping to first class or priority international.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply