cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to print label - SOMETHING WENT WRONG

anyone else getting this error when trying to print labels on ebay?  What gives, every day its some new issue.. unbelievable. 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Thank you for posting. I have tried on 3 different computers and can not get past the oops error message. Hope they get the problem fixed soon!

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Yeah, here too. Hopefully just a temporary glitch that they will fix soon.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

thank god for shipstation.  😛

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

I am getting the same error also

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Same here tried, different browsers, cleared cache data etc still didn't fix it. 

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

well, i printed my label on ship station, and now trying to update my tracking info.. and glitch city.. wont accept my scan of my label, and no option to enter the number manually as that box is greyed out.. what is going on, this is absolutely unacceptable. 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

I am having the same issue with error message below:

Something went wrong.

Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page. Please try again.

If you see this page again, please check you are using a supported browser version. See supported browsers.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I am also getting this problem

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Same here.....I have to leave for P. O......so, ebay moderator, do we get zinged for a late ship?

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Yes. I had to purchase my labels from another site, which I don't mind not giving money to eBay. Then can't upload tracking number to order, which will create wonderful problems in the near future. So I sent my buyers messages with the tracking number and a picture of the USPS label. Was barely able to send messages to the buyers because the messaging system is glitched out. Only took about an hour to take care of 2 customers and let them know there's a glitch on eBay that won't let me upload tracking.

It would be nice if power went out at eBay for a few hours, just for a major restart of everything. Or like if all the current employees magically disappeared and some smart people took their place. Something.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

tried to print packing slips...same problem. Will try again later. 

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

They're busy fixing problems that don't exist - which creates more problems.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

@rockys.auto 

This glitch is the first (Collateral Damage) of the upcoming updates...

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

I have visions of an eBay employee in the "Shipping Labels" dept. (or any dept.) unknowingly catching his shoe on the Shipping Labels Dept. power cord, unplugging it from the wall. Two days of IT scrambling for a fix before someone notices the cord is unplugged. Far-fetched, sure, but you never know with eBay.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply