cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with revisions

I've been having trouble with revisions for a few days now. Sometimes I can and sometimes it doesn't change.  Just trying to change a price or some verbage. It's says it's revised but doesn't change about 75% of the the time I try.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Trouble with revisions

@Anonymous, here's another example.

@umphr.bet, please view this thread for updates: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/BEWARE-New-Glitch-that-is-HORRIBLE-Don-t-use-Sell-Similar/m-p/28892866#M47983

Good night and good luck
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Trouble with revisions

thank you!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Trouble with revisions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@umphr.bet wrote:

I've been having trouble with revisions for a few days now. Sometimes I can and sometimes it doesn't change.  Just trying to change a price or some verbage. It's says it's revised but doesn't change about 75% of the the time I try.

Hi @umphr.bet, can you share some item numbers of listings you have been trying to revise? What browser have you been using? Is there any kind of error message presented? Looking forward to working with you on this!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Trouble with revisions

I was not getting any error messages. It would let me rivise anything but prices. Then my app wouldn't let me list anything at all and kept saying something like sorry there was a problem. I spent a whole day trying to list, then finally reinstalled the app and now I can list and revise on the app. I tried once more to revise on the desktop site and it would not change the price this morning. I lost a lot of time and potential money. I'm just going to revise through the app until I get caught back up, then I'll try again. Very frustrating. Thanks for response, ill get back to you if it continues.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Trouble with revisions

I have been having the same problem for over a week when I try to change the quantities using the bulk listing tool. I bring in more inventory and I try to increase the numbers. Sometimes they take and sometimes they do not.

I finally had to abandon the bulk editor and open each individual listing and click “revise your item” and change them one at a time.

Great waste of time.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply