Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Easiest way to remove last bits of paper from empty toilet paper rolls (and sterilize them)?

I live in a senior community, and we have been brainstorming for ideas to generate cash to purchase prizes for some of our community games. Among many other ideas, I discovered, much to my surprise, selling that empty toilet paper rolls seems to be a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

OK, I like the new Sell Your Item Form

I guess it's only fair to acknowledge when an ebay change works out OK. I resisted the new SYI form for a long time. But now it's working well and it's rather nice to use just 1 screen. My listing life is still a heart-ache thanks to the screwed-up e...

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Question re return requests for 2 I switched the labels on = (

Sooooo it finally happened and I had 2 pattern orders going out and switched the labels. Buyer A has already returned her wrong delivery and I'm shipping it out today to buyer B.Buyer B has shipped hers back and tracking indicates it will be here tod...

Resolved! "Dropshipping" or "Dropship" as part of Title/Name of listing

Hi, I was searching for a particular jewelry item and came across a Seller who puts the word dropshipping in her titles. She is listed as in USA and seems to ship from the USA as well. Can anyone think of why Dropshipping or Dropship would be in the ...

500 Free Fixed Price or Auction

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com/rsvp/signup/103352/AcOEEUolj7M As usual, received this only on my non-store account. My two accounts with stores did not receive.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 34 replies
  • 5 helpful

I HAVE A WORKAROUND FOR THE PAYMENT PROBLEM!!!!

Thanks to Sarah at eBay CS!!! It's complicated but it works..... Go to eBay.IE (Ireland) it's gonna show Euros, don't panic.Sign in againGo to Purchase History and find your itemclick on Leave Feedbackclick on order details (itty bitty blue letters)c...

Schedule for Buy-It-Now free listings?

Last year I was getting these at the rate of one to two offers a month but so far in 2016 I haven't received one. Anyone knows if there are free listings scheduled soon or is there's a schedule to look at possibly ahead of time? I have received reduc...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search picks category for buyer (sometimes)

[Experienced sellers can ignore.] Today I looked for one of my auctions by submitting a simple search (in this case "Rollei 35," a compact 35mm camera from the 70's). Two hundred items came up, but not mine. Then I noticed that eBay had changed the s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund & returns wrong Item

Hi Im getting ready to list some rare glass wear and have a question , what if the buyer gets the item and says they dont want it for whatever reason and sends it back with out insurance and it gets damaged or sends something they switched out (mines...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Requested Item Never comes back???

When this happens and the item never is returned . How do i end the return they opened ? Is it automatic now or what do i have to do it.And thank you In advance to anyone that helps . !!!!!

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Promote Items?

I am having a problem with promoted listing in seller tools, it shows no listing when I have 50 listing active right now but all are single items do they have to be 2 or more before they can be promoted? Is there a way to promote a single item? anybo...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Is the Item I am selling, new other or used, or refurbished

I am selling a Symbol bar code reader that I bought new in like 2007 or so , I have never used it. I opened up everything and don't have none of the original packaging and none of the documentation on it either. Since i got it, its been sitting in a ...

listing removed for VeRO violation

I just had a listing removed for VeRO violation, and received a serious threat from eBay that I could be suspended if I violated the rules again.It was a listing I had posted many times before, for a baseball cap, which mentioned that the expansion t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help Identifying Ring Stamped 1166 or 1155

Hello!I purchased a ring from an Estate Jeweler who sold it as 18kt gold. However, the stamp on the inside of the ring says 1166 or 1155.Does anyone know what that stamp means and why it's not marked with the gold kt stamp?Any help would be appreciat...

Stock Photos Not Allowed With Seller's Photos To Display In Listings

It's frustrating that if sellers try to add their photos to the stock photo for new items, the stock photo no longer displays in the listing.Since the stock photo is usually of good quality, this first photo (stock) displays in all listings to buyers...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors