cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This listing (263259623728) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Anyone else having this problem. I get: This listing (263259623728) has been removed, or this item is not available., when I click on active, unsold, etc.? It has been happening for some time now. Thanks

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: This listing (263259623728) has been removed, or this item is not available.

It's happening for me too.
Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Re: This listing (263259623728) has been removed, or this item is not available.

yes, Same problem here....

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Yep. Same here. Many of my completed/sold items say the same thing. Looks like others are running into this. 

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Ebay put a major change into effect in recent days, that turned out to be a glitch but is something that will be tested on a small number of low volume sellers in coming weeks.  They also made a minor change to the ask seller a question option.

I have seen in the past where sometimes changes have unintentional effects on other aspects of the system.  That could be what we are seeing here.

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

I have also been getting it today.

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

I believe the "Please Update Your Account to enable 3rd Party Hosting" is from Photobucket. The site is no longer free and requires people to pay to store their pictures now.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

Ebay put a major change into effect in recent days, that turned out to NOT be a glitch but is something that will be tested on a small number of low volume sellers in coming weeks.  They also made a minor change to the ask seller a question option.

I have seen in the past where sometimes changes have unintentional effects on other aspects of the system.  That could be what we are seeing here.

Fixed that for you. 

Message 22 of 22
latest reply