Message 2 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

This guy messaged me, having just a few requests

I wouldn't sell him a phone.

Message 2 of 43
latest reply

Looks like 5 sellers who failed to mentioned the flaws in what they where selling. Not to worry, many times on Ebay it is a gamble as it requires only a name and I.D. to sell on Ebay.

Message 3 of 43
latest reply

I love when buyers make offers or ask questions before they bid or BIN! (And they become unable to buy from me!)

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 43
latest reply

@coolections wrote:

Looks like 5 sellers who failed to mentioned the flaws in what they where selling. Not to worry, many times on Ebay it is a gamble as it requires only a name and I.D. to sell on Ebay.

What a bizarre take from someone who claims to be a seller 🤣

Message 5 of 43
latest reply

I think his other sellers didn't  describe properly.

As long as you are confident your items are described properly you should have no worries. 

Message 6 of 43
latest reply

@fab_finds4u wrote:

I think his other sellers didn't  describe properly.

As long as you are confident your items are described properly you should have no worries. 

LOL

Message 7 of 43
latest reply

@dirk12955 wrote:

I wouldn't sell him a phone.

These wanna be arbitrage geniuses. They can't make it work so they resort to complaining, demanding partials, negging the competition and trying to game listings for holes.

Luckily they are pretty easy to spot. eBay needs to clean that up, they aren't legitimate buyers.

Message 8 of 43
latest reply

Say nothing - I don't see any negs on your profile that read  like you posted - f they were more than a year ago hey wouldn't be  that long.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 9 of 43
latest reply

@johnrj1226 wrote:

Say nothing - I don't see any negs on your profile that read  like you posted - f they were more than a year ago hey wouldn't be  that long.

That was feedback he left everyone else he bought from within the last 30 days. As a seller, if someone contacts me it is the first thing I check.

Message 10 of 43
latest reply

@espresso_warehouse wrote:

I am also a buyer. Been there done that, and have seen my share of bad listings.  Fortunately as a seller I describe properly, take good pictures, and have no negs.

Message 11 of 43
latest reply

@coolections wrote:

I am also a buyer. Been there done that, and have seen my share of bad listings.  Fortunately as a seller I describe properly, take good pictures, and have no negs.

Well that's nice. Odd that what this buyer was doing went right over your head.

Message 12 of 43
latest reply

@coolections wrote:

leonardo-dicaprio-clap.gif

Message 13 of 43
latest reply

Nope, nothing went over my head. The buyer bought one with a stabilizer malfunction. One that was listed as 128gb but was actually a 64gb. One with a burn mark not mentioned. One with dead pixels that  sounds like an app was burnt into the screen. One with deep scratches that was not mentioned. Hopefully you make sure you describe all the flaws in yours to avoid something like this.

Message 14 of 43
latest reply

@coolections wrote:

Nope, nothing went over my head. The buyer bought one with a stabilizer malfunction. One that was listed as 128gb but was actually a 64gb. One with a burn mark not mentioned. One with dead pixels that  sounds like an app was burnt into the screen. One with deep scratches that was not mentioned. Hopefully you make sure you describe all the flaws in yours to avoid something like this.

Well that is certainly an interesting take.

With all of eBay's buyer protections there is no need for a buyer to spread that much negativity over and over and over again to one seller after another. Feedback artist, at best.

Message 15 of 43
latest reply