cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The classic My eBay All Selling page was developed over 20 years ago.

Well, then, update it with the latest technology instead of forcing sellers to use the new and updated junk.

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

LOL! well since you joined eBay somewhat sooner than I did, you may have a bit more eBay experience than I, but I highly doubt your comment "You see I joined long before you were even born." makes a speck of difference, so unless you have been on this earth longer than my 7-1/2 decades, then let's just agree to disagree...

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

Yes, we can disagree....if you like it that is fine, you seem to be in the minority going 

by the hundreds of comments on this thread and dozens of similiar threads.  

Most of us sellers know its an inferior page design and anything could be better. 

The comment I made about joined before you were born was an obvious joke. 

I think you caught that though.  

Message 32 of 36
latest reply

This new format is horrible. If ebay cared about us original sellers they would leave an option to use the classic format. Everything on one page. Quick and efficient. This new format is a mess.

Message 33 of 36
latest reply

okie dokie...

of the millions of sellers on eBay, only a few voice their opinions in the community and most of those complain about everything, they are habitual,constant whiners...

the number of members who visit the forums and/or comment in the forums are but a spit in the ocean...

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

The new format is just awful.  Scrolling, clicking are now required to access the most basic information.  On the classic page, I just about everything I need on a single screen.  If I needed more detailed information it was available.  The new thing is cluttered, junky, just awful.

Message 35 of 36
latest reply

in a nutshell    a MESS

Message 36 of 36
latest reply