cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The classic My eBay All Selling page was developed over 20 years ago.

Well, then, update it with the latest technology instead of forcing sellers to use the new and updated junk.

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: The classic My eBay All Selling page was developed over 20 years ago.

They will never admit it that the people that came up with the design 20 years ago

were much better at designing internet pages than they can today. 

Message 2 of 36
latest reply

Agree the new selling page is a nightmare .. Designed by someone under 12 years old .. Pathetic .. Lots of useless never used information , and Lots of information now missing .. Revise , questions from buyers , Sold changed to Orders ... Items sold at auction are not orders .... I could write a list that no one will ever read ... 

Message 3 of 36
latest reply

Well, then, update it with the latest technology instead of forcing sellers to use the new and updated junk.

Uh-oh.
We ran into a problem and can't show this info right now.
Please try later.

Nothing wrong here.
Message 4 of 36
latest reply

They did. That's what the Seller Hub is.

Message 5 of 36
latest reply

Seller Hub was announced several years ago as the new Selling Page and sellers have had a great length of time to adjust, adapt and carry on...

This is eBay's site and we all agree to the terms of use if we want to use the site AND that means we agree to any and all updates, changes, improvements or whatever eBay decides to do with the site...

Message 6 of 36
latest reply

Not sure if you are joking or not.   No amount of time will allow us sellers to adjust to this nightmare.  

We continue to sell but it takes much longer to accomplish anything on here.  

FYI, I never agreed to anything.  I simply can't control what they do, and I just watch as

they mess it up.  

Message 7 of 36
latest reply

You mean you don't like the slow piece of trash that takes forever to load?

Message 8 of 36
latest reply

Agreed this is a mess. Designs like that look like the mess Amazon pages have turn into.

Every step of changes this site only gets worse. Ebay take a step back.

Message 9 of 36
latest reply

.....and it was working just fine and made more sense. This new layout is useless and very unpleasant to work on.

Message 10 of 36
latest reply

SO WHAT? I'm not going to put up with their stupid design layout. I'm not just going to accept sit quietly and not speak up. I'm paying extremely high fees and they keep reaching deeper in OUR pockets every step. The least eBay could do is make it easier to do business with them. This new design looks worse than a AMAZON page. Frankly I'm ready to give up on eBays ability to understand their sellers needs.

Message 11 of 36
latest reply

This is the worst page design layout they have ever created <TAKE A STEP BACK EBAY>.

Message 12 of 36
latest reply

That is a really Dumb thing to say !!!! Yes you have to AGREE in order to proceed. You also have to AGREE in all other things internet related if you want to use any service. Does it matter if you don't AGREE with all the things you are forced to AGREE with ??? Seller hub is a nightmare ! I sold items for a friend a few yeras ago on their site. They had seller hub so I was forced to use it. I never got used to it and hated it. I used it for 4 months almost daily. It took me far longer to accomplish the same tasks as I was accomplishing on my site using The classic view. It is in no way better !! If I wanted to run reports then I could use paypal reports and accomplish that way faster. Now Paypal gone and this fiasco of a seller page has replaced it. Seems that every time Ebay makes a change I lose something. Now charging me a minimum of 13% commission on the sales tax they collect. Pure Theft !

Message 13 of 36
latest reply

@mrdutch1001 wrote:

Seller Hub was announced several years ago as the new Selling Page and sellers have had a great length of time to adjust, adapt and carry on...

I switched to the Seller Hub when it came and it's a piece of cake to navigate and get done what needs done.

I haven't used the classic page in so long, don't remember what it was like and I don't use the all new selling page either.

Have a great day
Message 14 of 36
latest reply

@kennys-kollectibles wrote:

Not sure if you are joking or not.   No amount of time will allow us sellers to adjust to this nightmare.  

We continue to sell but it takes much longer to accomplish anything on here.  

FYI, I never agreed to anything.  I simply can't control what they do, and I just watch as

they mess it up.  

When the Seller Hub came out, we were told that we would be using it sometime in the future, so everyone has had time to learn it.

Have a great day
Message 15 of 36
latest reply