cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Chinese selling in every country possible

I'm getting fed up with the Chinese saying the goods they are selling are in a country they are not in.

You see this in almost every category on eBay, and what are eBay doing about it, NOTHING

I don't mind buying from China, knowing its going to take 2 week + if its some thing I what, but I'm getting p****d off when I tick UK only, you still have to go through pages of Chinese items before you get to the ones that are actually in the UK.

Also as a seller, it hard enough to make a live on ebay with all the charges & high postage, now we are losing sales to sellers that do nothing but lie about from where there goods are coming from.

I have reported 50+ items, phoned customers service & nothing is ever done about it, yet if I  do some wrong, my listing is taken down quicker than I put it on.

Don't eBay realise that becasue of this violation the Chinese are doing, it is driving both sellers & buyer away from eBay over to Amazon.

End of rant.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: The Chinese selling in every country possible

The STATe Department?

We now know via wikileaks and other sources that the State department was working directly for wall street business interests, individuals, starting insurrections, paying for training camps, and a million other things. Including things for business interests, like funding cheap chinese postage for the business interests of those in power.

There are reasons these things are done. They work for the interests of those in power, maintaining or exapnding that power. it's the way of the world

it's just reality. Those with the money buy the influence. The government is never unbiased lol.

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

Many of them are claiming they are in USA. The ids are registered US but they aren't really in the US. People don't know this until after their item arrives from China.

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

Yes, the Amazon Wall street monopoly drive wants to cut american business out of the equation as much as possible.

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

The USPS worker bloc is also an important voting bloc for wall Street interests.  They get thrown some pennies and they agree to vote for and support the politicians that work for wall street.  The union tells them how to vote and what to think.

At the heart of it, so many people have no idea that these special postage arrangements exist, because the information is withheld from them. They need to know about these postal deals because it affects them.

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

But the Chinese are gaming the searches, filling up pages of search results with their many duplicate listings so people can't see anything else, and doing things like listing brand new jewelry as "vintage" or 'antique.' as an example

But there are more than 100 available lol

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

The Bilderberg Group and the TLC.

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

wrote:

Is there any way to avoid dealing with the Chinese?  I try to ascertain the location of sellers when I buy, but I worry that many of the people who come up on search are actually shipping products from China or India (another predatory nation).

Very simple: don't buy cheap junk.  If the price is too good to be true, it's pretty much guaranteed to be coming from China.  If the price is around what you'd expect to pay if you bought it from a B&M store here, the chances are much better that the seller is from the US.

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

The USA is an oligarchy

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

Hello I can understand your frustration here, I signed up for a company doing dropshipping and I did not know untill I made my first sell that the items were coming from china, I have been dealing with so much concering customers who have placed orders and it takes forever for the item to get to them,with that being said ive issued refunds  and lost many buyers. I myself have contacted ebay concering this but nothing has helped. and you are right this does nothing but lead people right to amazon. I cant close my ebay account because they will charge me cancelation fees plus my monthly fees. before they took upon doing dropshipping with shopify they should had checked to make sure the items would get to the customer at acertain time and not two weeks I mean who wants to wait weeks for an item they paid for. i just wished i had better judgement when I took on this dropshipping.

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

wrote:

wrote:

Ebay is at the mercy of Wall street too, and grappling with the machinations of that sector

and you know that you and every other american subsidizes the cheap postage for the Chinese to ship here and wipe out American smalll business?

a little deal the PO cut, with the help of politicians

Americans need to contact those polticians and tell them to stop the USPS from subsidizing Chinese seller's postage

Postage rates from China to USA were negociated between the State Department and the Universal Postal Union, an international organization that oversees all things postal for the whole world.  The USPS did not "cut a little deal".  You should get your facts straight and avoid posting incorrect and inflammatory statements.

Wher have you been the last 7 years? USPS EPACKET DEAL WITH HONG KONG The usps did cut a deal. The deal was epackets from Hong Kong and China 

Here is the announcement between the USPS and Ebay China USPS agreement with Ebay China

Just becasue you know 1 fact does not mean you know all the facts. Please don't disparage other users who posted correct statements.

If you found my reply useful, please give it a Helpful.

If my response assisted in resolving your question, please click "Accept as Solution."

"If you found my reply useful, please give it a Helpful.

If my response assisted in resolving your question, please click Accept as Solution."

nana-nana-boo-boo
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

Yeah.....

Most of what I buy on eBay are vintage, rare, and hard to find. I've got a dozen thrift stores and a 12-month flea market, within easy distance so the supply of cheap junk is unlimited.
Message 26 of 26
latest reply