cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You & Farewell

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone, 

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my departure from eBay. I have accepted an opportunity with another company, and tomorrow will be my final day with eBay. 

Though I am excited for what is to come, it is not easy for me to say goodbye. I have truly enjoyed my time working with such a mighty community. We’ve done a lot together since 2016 - from redesigning the platform, launching the eBay for Business podcast, executive engagement through Ask Me Anythings, to helping find answers for the complex issues that you face everyday, and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it!

Getting to know each of you has been a real pleasure in every respect. I have learned so much from my time as your Community Manager, and I can’t thank you enough for the ways that you’ve helped me grow these past few years.

Not to worry, though I’m starting the next leg of my journey, your day-to-day team remains the same. The wonderful trio of Brian, Trinton & Tyler is still here to serve you, and I’m confident that you’re in good hands. 

I wish you all the very best, and thank you again for everything.

Alan

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Thank You & Farewell

Good Afternoon Alan,

Wow, the years have gone by quickly.

I have to say it was a delight and pleasure to interact with you especially when I was an active seller and poster on this discussion boards.

Few folks have earned the honor of me sliding them a mason jar of my shine...today I slide the jar to you!

Mr C

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

alan@ebay 

Good luck in future endeavors! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

alan@ebay,

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

alan@ebay 

...seeing you here and there from time to time...

...I am a "newbie" in this community forum...

...btw...best wishes to you and your future...

...May God bless your ways...

Message 34 of 34
latest reply