cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRS+

Greetings to my fellow eBay Sellers.      I have one I am stuck on.    On the Feb 20 review I graduated to a TRS+. I know that it will not go into effect till the first of the next month 3-1. Well, I had on an item ($95.99+$19.99) with a bid on it of 2-28. Well 3-1 comes and still at above standard. So on 3-3 my auction ends, and I think I will go TRS today. One perk of a TRS is my Priority shipments are insured for $100.00 verses $50.00. I print my label today and it says I only have $50.00 insurance. My Sellers Hub says I am still at above standard level.

How much longer will I have to wait??? I should have been TRS on 3-1  

How do I fix this. Its supposed to be automatic. Thank You to everyone on replies.  Doug

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

TRS+

In the past when I hit top rated on evaluation day like 2-20. I turned TRS on 3-1. I did not have to wait another month to go top rated. If i wasn't rated at Top Rated on 2-20 then I should have not have Top Rated status as of the present day.

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

and I was rated on 2-17 as TRS already.  If my shipping rate was below 95% at time of evaluation on 2-20 then it should not show TRS status.

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

You did not hit Top Rated on Feb 20. That evaluation was based on the full year that ended on January 31.

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

@doug_5857 wrote:

If that's the case. Than how can a Seller become TRS with in 1 year. I have seen accounts that have become TRS in 8 months

I've opened a couple of new selling accounts in recent years, never took me longer than 4 months to get TRS. Would have been even less time but you have to be selling for a minimum of 90 days. It might even be less because the "90 days" is an "active account", doesn't actually state an active SELLING account so it might be possible to get TRS in less than 60 days  (but more than ~30) from your first sale if the account itself was opened months before you started selling.

slippinjimmy_0-1646430465280.png

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

I didnt realize i cut off the bottom of the page so i copied again and pasted

Current seller level
Above Standard
If we evaluated you today
Top Rated
  • Transaction defect rate
    0.00%
  • Late shipment rate
    0.40%
  • Tracking uploaded on time and validated
    95.24%
  • Cases closed without seller resolution
    0.00%
  • Transactions (last 12 months)
  • Sales (last 12 months)
    $3,688.51
Next evaluation Mar 20. 

Just noticed again that shipping percentage has again changed. like I mentioned if my shipping % was below 955 then I would not have the top rated at the top on this copy/paste
Message 20 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

wow now I show a ding on late shipment. I know this is wrong. This happened to me also 2 weeks or so ago cuz I posted about it. It disappeared the next day. Something is screwy. Some glitch of some kind

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

@doug_5857 wrote:

If that's the case. Than how can a Seller become TRS with in 1 year. I have seen accounts that have become TRS in 8 months

@doug_5857 

Waaaay back in the day, I hit TRS in 90 days. I sold Country Artists' promo CDs starting at $.99 with free shipping.

Hit my required sales mark in 30 days and my required dollar mark in 60 days... then just waited till the 90-day mark.

Starting from scratch and having the SWAG in my collection helped. I don't even know if a new seller could do it today.

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

Sorry to bust your bubble.  TRS is now a joke.  I have 2 accounts that are TRS, this one is one of them.  Having said that.  Discount is 10% on Fees.  I sold 1 watch for $164.  My discount was $2.06.  eBay does sends me more traffic.  But that is it.  Discounts are just nothing.  Good luck on your selling journey...

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

It may not make any difference in your category, but it does in mine. 

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

I found out why I didnt make TRS. They dinged me with a late shipment of .40 on 2-22 which was due to bad weather. so I requested it removed and TRS instated. 

I was right that I should have been placed as TRS. Will let you know the outcome. 

I wanted to respond to let you know

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

I just looked at my dashboard.  If you click on the down arrow under the Late Shipment metric, you will see they allow up to 3% in late shipments, so one with .40% would not harm your status.   I think you will hit TRS, but according to what you have posted, it won't happen till the March 20th evaluation.

Message 26 of 26
latest reply