cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRS+

Greetings to my fellow eBay Sellers.      I have one I am stuck on.    On the Feb 20 review I graduated to a TRS+. I know that it will not go into effect till the first of the next month 3-1. Well, I had on an item ($95.99+$19.99) with a bid on it of 2-28. Well 3-1 comes and still at above standard. So on 3-3 my auction ends, and I think I will go TRS today. One perk of a TRS is my Priority shipments are insured for $100.00 verses $50.00. I print my label today and it says I only have $50.00 insurance. My Sellers Hub says I am still at above standard level.

How much longer will I have to wait??? I should have been TRS on 3-1  

How do I fix this. Its supposed to be automatic. Thank You to everyone on replies.  Doug

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

TRS+

I thought accounts were evaluated on the 20th of each month

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

Yes, and the OP says that he thought he became a RS on February 20.  But that is not showing on his feedback [age.

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

Sorry. I started drinking early today.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

@doug_5857 wrote:

Greetings to my fellow eBay Sellers.      I have one I am stuck on.    On the Feb 20 review I graduated to a TRS+. ...

Did you get a message about achieving TRS status? Because it's not showing on your feedback profile page.

There is no seller status of TRS+.  If you are a TRS, then individual listings that meet the requirements (1-day handling, 30-day free returns, etc.) will qualify for TR-Plus status.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards/seller-levels-performance-stan...

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

Does your dashboard show your current level as Top Rated Seller ?

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

@heckofagame wrote:

Sorry. I started drinking early today.

I didn't think is was never to early for that. 😀

Have a great day
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

My 3 metrics are 0% and shipping is at 97.49 % I know i achieved TRS . My metrics were there on 2-17 already.

No I did not receive a message. Where it says,  If I was evaluated today is Top Rated since 2-20. 

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

My current Sellers Lever Forecast is Top Rated

Current Seller Lever says Above Standard

If I was Evaluated today level says Top rated.

I have been TRS several times in the past 3.5 yrs since I started.  I should be at TRS again as of 3-1

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

Thats why I quit drinking over 7 yrs ago cuz it was NEVER to early to start drinking

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

@doug_5857 wrote:

My current Sellers Lever Forecast is Top Rated

Current Seller Lever says Above Standard

If I was Evaluated today level says Top rated.

I have been TRS several times in the past 3.5 yrs since I started.  I should be at TRS again as of 3-1

The wording is really bad, but I think they mean if you are evaluated today (then they show the March 20th date), so I think it means you should be a TRS on the next evaluation. 

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

@doug_5857 wrote:

My 3 metrics are 0% and shipping is at 97.49 % I know i achieved TRS . My metrics were there on 2-17 already.

No I did not receive a message. Where it says,  If I was evaluated today is Top Rated since 2-20. 

The evaluation on the 20th of each month is base on the previous 12 full calendar months. So the evaluation on February 20 as based on February 1, 2021 through January 31, 2022.  It didn't reflect your numbers from Feb. 17. Looks like you'll get your TRS on March 20.

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

Seller level (Region: US)

Current seller level
Above Standard
If we evaluated you today
Top Rated
  • Transaction defect rate
    0.00%
  • Late shipment rate
    0.00%
  • Tracking uploaded on time and validated
    96.72%
  • Cases closed without seller resolution
    0.00%
     This is a copy and paste and has said this since 2-17. The only thing that changes is the shipping %. I used to ship w/out tracking. since January 1 I have used tracking on every order.
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

If that's the case. Than how can a Seller become TRS with in 1 year. I have seen accounts that have become TRS in 8 months

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

TRS+

As the page that I linked above states, you only have to be active for 90 days to be eligible for TRS status.  The key is that the current month is not included.  Apparently your numbers reached TRS threshold on Feb 17. I suspect that prior to that it was the tracking percentage that made you not yet eligible.

Message 15 of 26
latest reply