cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no payment 30+ days-

This started in December- I've been a casual seller for 19 years-

However, last February-  I had developed/manufactured a couple products to sell and decided to open a store.  Sold great- payments no problem- till December. Then all of a sudden- wanted me to jump through all sorts of hoops before they'd pay me which I did. Questioned my shipping/deliveries-and feedback? Just look at my feedback!!! A week ago eBay sent me a nice email informing me I was a "Top Rated Seller!!!"

So I finally got a lump sum - closing out 2021 sales on January 12th- after many calls- and several hours of holding- supervisors etc.

In the mean time- eBay started holding funds again on Jan 1- and I have still not been paid. Again- several phone calls- a bunch of stories- my bank account was "risky"- they don't see "eye to eye" with my bank.

It's Bank of America- I've had the same account since I was 18- for forty years. I've had the same address for the whole time I've been an eBayer.

They told me (see below) to open a new bank account- go through the verification process and then I ( might) get paid. They would not give me a list of banks they see "eye to eye" with so no way am I going through that process to get the same story.

I refuse to open another account-it's been used before with eBay- in fact  January 19 eBay took 30 cents out of my account for a fee!!! So it's verified- it's not an on line bank- but actually the fifth largest bank in the world. Others are receiving money in their Bank of America account- why not me? Not to mention I have a well over 800 credit score.

So my first sales of the year ( two) on January 2- almost $1k. Said the funds would be on hold and released on February 2nd. Tonight there's a green dot- saying completed- no email saying the "fund are being sent to my bank - may take a few days."  Nothing in "processing."  AND they are not on the "hold" list when I open that page.

I have not received a response from the "support team"- just received a verification they got it the email-

So where is my money going? This is just wrong on so many levels...

ebay.png

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Still no payment 30+ days-

Yep- jumped through this hoop last month I have ALL the tracking completely connected .  When I do get feedback- not only is it excellent- but very complimentary of my product.

i don’t know if they have changed directions or if this is a copy and paste email.

I’ll have time next week to deal with this- I did take the time to respond to their feedback inquiry!

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Still no payment 30+ days-

Well the story had changed again- can’t  verify my bank account?  Yet they can take money out of it- and have put money in it in the past-so looks like they are refusing to deal with Bank if America. 

Thank you for writing back to eBay Customer Support regarding your account. My name is Ravishankar, and I’ll be glad to look into this for you.

I sincerely appreciate your time and patience provided in trying to get the issue resolved. Be assured, I'll provide you with all the necessary information on this matter. We are happy to have you with us for 19 long years. I can realise your concern in this matter and truly regret for the inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Furthermore, I have checked and can see that the system is unable to verify bank account you have added I would request you to please add another bank account. You can update your checking account for payouts in account section.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply