cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some shops will probably close re; being forced to relist monthly and still paying same fees !!!

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Some shops will probably close re; being forced to relist monthly and still paying same fees !!!

A little more info please?

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

Confused...please give more information 

Message 3 of 25
latest reply

You are in Australia and if you want to gripe about fees/operations probably be best to complain on that board..... 

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

My guess, you agreed to sign up and pay for a years subscription but now want to back out of it ?

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

@lornared2010 

https://community.ebay.com.au

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 6 of 25
latest reply

What else could we expect coming from a non seller and a feedback score of 2 ?

Message 7 of 25
latest reply

@lornared2010 wrote:

It's called a "Posting ID" .... many on the boards use one to keep disgruntled posters from messing with their listings.

And ... all I did was point you to the correct community for your location .... what the heck is wrong with that?

https://community.ebay.com.au

Is the URL for the Australian community boards.

Good luck!

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 8 of 25
latest reply

@lornared2010 wrote:

This isn't what we expect from people we try to help.

Message 9 of 25
latest reply

@lornared2010 wrote:

What else should we expect from someone who can't post details of their issue?

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

I think this is a job for the ID 10T team.

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

@this*old*attic wrote:

I think this is a job for the ID 10T team.

Looks like a chair - keyboard interface issue.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 12 of 25
latest reply

I believe you are saying that some store owners will be forced to close due to no sales.  Everyone has to make the decision of what is right for them and sales are down here as well, but no one is forced to relist.  You may feel that way if you made a commitment to a store, but you can close your store if you care to.  There is, however, a hefty monetary penalty fee for closing a store if you made a year long commitment.

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

Oh, dear. If that’s true then we need to call a Code 18..... unless you think it’s just an EEOC issue?

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

I believe what this woman's post was pertaining to is the ECOMMERCEBYTES article about ebay AUSTRALIA doing away with all fixed price listing durations and forcing all sellers into GTC listings ONLY. That's my take and I do not understand why all who responded to her felt the need to SLAM her? Starts with one and everyone piles on, she was obviously having a problem expressing or writing her post for some reason. And guess what WE ALL MAY BE SEEING THE SAME CHANGE in the next Update!

Message 15 of 25
latest reply