cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Items for sale

I am once again heart sick! I don't generally pay to have my items shown early in the auctions. I don't feel I can afford it. I don't even have any lookers on many of the items. On one such item I checked it out in the search and with 167 responses, my item was not there. I check 4 times. If ebay isn't even going to show it why am I even on EBAY. I've been on 20 years and this has happened before. I don't check often because I don't want to give up and leave but then again, I can't sell if they don't allow it to be seen. So very disappointed in EBAY.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Showing Items for sale

It is 27th on the first page if arranged from lowest to highest price.

barbie.JPG

View Best Answer in original post

Message 12 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Showing Items for sale

I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but I see 61 listings and 7 of those are Auctions. Good luck.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

May I ask what item number can't be seen or can't be found in a search?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

And may I also suggest that the Lords Prayer item is not a pendant, but a bracelet charm.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

Just in comparing your sold items to your current items, it looks as if you're doing quite well considering how few items you have running in saturated markets.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

But I think it comes with a quarter.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

Thank you all for your comments. The item I was talking about was a Barbie "Nighty Negligee #965" . It had no views and it has been on for a while and it does not show when I searched for it.   Thank you for trying to help me.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

Thank you all for your comments. The item I was talking about was a Barbie "Nighty Negligee #965" . It had no views and it has been on for a while and it does not show when I searched for it.   Thank you for trying to help me. If I was a buyer I wouldn't search by item number but by name so I put in the name to search.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

Thank you . I'll correct it.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

My other half buys Barbie items and once in a blue moon I will sell something.

Title should begin with "Barbie" and all items for sale will come up...I did notice one item for sale you have with "Barbie" as the first word.

Drop all the words "antique, vintage, rare, etc. " from your titles. You can put them in your descriptions later.

Barbie items are hot hot hot for items to sell on eBay.

You are being too specific and of course getting a very limited group of lookers.

Sellers sell just parts of Barbie and they sell....funny to me because only my other half collects that stuff. Just selling a head or a body without a head sells these days.

Most Barbie buyers know what is rare, vintage or antique....by just the photos.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

"Thank you . I'll correct it."

Good luck with that, I sold vintage charms for many years here, and I would think any charm collector would love to have that. Also you might want to mention what the metal is."Gold tone metal" might work with that.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

It is 27th on the first page if arranged from lowest to highest price.

barbie.JPG

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

I agree with @12345jamesstamps . In addition-think like a buyer. If you were a buyer,  what words would you put in first into the search box? For example on your punch board, your first 3 words (vintage rare unused) would not be the first words a buyer would use.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

Thank you. I'm glad they finally put it on. I had no views and no watchers. Now I have 17 views and 2 watchers. Thank you all. I got some excellent suggestions that I will be putting into practice on my new offers. Good luck to you all.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Showing Items for sale

@msbicjev 

Your listing is hard to find because you have listed it in the sub category 'teddy bear making supplies'. When I searched for Barbie negligee, it automatically transferred me to 'dolls, clothing and accessories'. Since your listing isn't in that category, it wasn't showing.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply