cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I relist an item or use second chance after buyer used US address but lives in Argentina?

1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Should I relist an item or use second chance after buyer used US address but lives in Argentina?

Yeah, cancel and block as dave mentioned. Big red flags all over this one. You can send a second chance offer if you'd like to, might result in a quicker sale if the buyer accepts.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 14 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Did the buyer pay for the item and is he/she actually asking you to ship to Argentina or to a US based address?

I'm not a lawyer, I don't even play one on TV

Blink Blink
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

@emsleysattic15

If the buyer has a U.S. address in the PayPal transaction, you need to ship it to that address.

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

International buyers use freight forwarding services all the time. If the buyer paid, and the U.S. address is a verified paypal address, you need to complete the sale.

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

The buyer has not paid. He wants me to ignore the US address and ship out of the country.

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

@emsleysattic15

Cancel with problem with buyers address, then block them.

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

The buyer did not pay and will not pay unless I ship out of the country.

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

@emsleysattic15 wrote:

The buyer has not paid. He wants me to ignore the US address and ship out of the country.

In that case, cancel using the reason "problem with buyers address", then re-list.

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

@emsleysattic15 wrote:

Not a good idea. You can cancel using problem with address as reason. You have the message to back it up.

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

The buyer has not paid. He used a US address then changed his address after winning the auction.

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

You can send a second chance offer... just out of curiosity, is this one of the $3-400 Star Wars figure lots?

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Yes

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

@emsleysattic15 wrote:

The buyer has not paid. He used a US address then changed his address after winning the auction.

Buyer changed his address where - paypal? ebay?  How do you know that?

You get the ship-to address from the PayPal transaction.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Yeah, cancel and block as dave mentioned. Big red flags all over this one. You can send a second chance offer if you'd like to, might result in a quicker sale if the buyer accepts.

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

@emsleysattic15 wrote:

Dear buyer,

NO

Regard,

Happy, not so stupid seller

I'm not a lawyer, I don't even play one on TV

Blink Blink
Message 15 of 24
latest reply