Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Plague of buyers demanding partial refunds - scam?!

All of a sudden I'm getting multiple buyers making up a vague reason about why something is wrong with an item they received and demanding a partial refund. They don't want to return the item, they want to keep it, but they want $10-20 back.I sell je...

How Long After Opening Store Should The Categories Show Up?

I have another store (basic) that I have had for 10 years. I decided this morning to open a basic store on this account. None of the categories are showing up on the left navigation bar. I called ebay and the bottom line was the store is still updati...

Ebay 30% off Final fees Category question

So I get this Ebay 30% off final fee promotion today and go to list some items and its showing that it counts against my monthly store items. I accepted the promotion. Listed in sports card memoralibila I also tried listing in auction and it showed u...

Suspect scammer. What to do?

This buyer bought item on bin. I looked at his feedback left for others. He has left 95 feedback. Out of that he has left about 20 negative, neutral, revised, positive with a complaint thrown in. I am really leary at this point. Is there anything I c...

Resolved! No Sales During Major US Holiday as Expected : )

Lots of folks griping at a time when no sales are expected and many on the road visiting family and friends...One thing I learned...its not so good sitting in a hot tub at night when its Record High Temps during the day : )Hope everyone had a happy 4...

NOT Another Slow Sales Thread

Anybody else here tired of reading about slow sales? Since we can't control eBay's systems or their search engine, let's post about what we CAN do as sellers to have a better and more profitable sales experience. Even if they are things we all know a...

USPS insurance vs Seller protection

trinton@ebay I have not seen this question answered, unless I missed it among the 100's of posts. If an items tracking number shows that the item has not been delivered yet, but the item is insured. What happens then? For example: all priority packag...

How long has this been going on? I just noticed.

This item is Fulfilled by Amazon warehouseSuper fast shipping - usually within 1 business dayEasy ReturnsShipping discounts for more than 1 pairInternational orders are shipped using Global Shipment Program

Strange questions / Ebay Scams?

I've been on and off Ebay for years, so I haven't really kept up on new scams, and I'm a little paranoid possibly. I had a person ask me recently , after an item was sold, if the buyer had already paid for the item. I didn't respond. I never want to ...

just love this word

CAHOOTS... i read a post and they ebay cs was in cahoots with the buyer... I loved that! chaoot! cahoots! chooted ! just had to say that.....

Manage active listings (0) ?

I am unable to see any of my active listings since last night. Thankfully, my store still has all of the listings up for buyers to purchase. I am still able to add listings as I just added another listing to see if that would make a difference, but i...

Buyers repeatedly not paying

My issue is with trying to sell a fairly niche item (track bike frame). I have listed 3 times and keep getting buyers who do not pay. I feel really let down by Ebay who don't seem to be doing anything other than waiving my fee. I have lost 3 weeks wh...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping $2 items with USPS First Class?

I bought something for $2.29 and was surpirsed that seller shipped it with USPS First Class shipping.How does he do it to stay profitable? When I buy USPS First Class shipping it cost me at least $2.61

Resolved! Buyer making an offer

Hi,I do not have this listing set up with "Best offer", but someone is making me an offer. I want to accept it.In the past when someone sent you a question, there was an offer button. How can I accept this offer now, without having that feature set u...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors