cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

Hello guys

please anyone know a website where i can find free images to resell without worrying with copyrighting?? Thank you.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Selling

@ferhyou- Take your own photos and learn the rules about selling digital goods on eBay. You have to list in certain categories in certain formats and the fee to post a listing is $10 whether it sells or not.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Selling

10$ as fee how is that?? Can u take a screenshot where ebay mention 10$ for selling a single image
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Selling

Fees for Classified Ad listing format

Insertion fees for Classified Ads are $9.95 for a 30-day listing and there are no final value fees.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Selling

Just buy a camera, you'll need it for selling online.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Selling

If you are looking to sell images that are in the public domain, I'm not sure that you will find a very lucrative market for them.  Have you put some thought into why someone would want to buy an image from you if they could download it themselves for free?

I agree with those that are advising you to simply take your own images.  This would be especially important if you are planning to use that image to advertise a product or for other commercial purposes.  

Oh!  Don't forget to ascertain if you need a model release for any recognizable people in the image and if there is one available.  Remember, it needs to be in writing and you should have it in hand before publishing the image.

Here is the link to the copyright office.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Selling

This is the digitally delivered goods policy:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/digitally-delivered-goods-policy?id=4...

At the bottom of the page you will see a link to submit an application to be considered for the digitally delivered items seller program. Application does not guarantee that you will be accepted into the program. Requests will typically be reviewed within 72 hours, but you may not hear back if you are not accepted into the program.

It looks like they recently gated digital items.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Selling

And the op has ignored all the advice given and has digital images listed.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Selling

SORRY but I find this post SILLY & INSULTING-----Why dont you just start a ---GO FUND ME & get people to send you their hard earned money because you are so SPECIAL---
Message 10 of 10
latest reply