cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Pfaltzgraff: Individual pieces or set?

Hello eBay Community,

I'm a fairly new seller and I'm filled with what I'm sure must sound like very silly/annoying questions.

Soooooo ... I apologize in advance for my ignorance.  This time my questions are on a Pfaltzgraff coffee set I have ready for sale - pic included.2017-07-25 16.50.08.jpg

I'd like to offer the items for individual sale AND as a complete set.

Is this possible?  How should I set it up so it's not confusing for the buyer? 

I've seen other coffee mugs on eBay, but I don't see the sugar bowl or creamer anywhere.  Does this mean I could charge a bit more for these items?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Selling Pfaltzgraff: Individual pieces or set?

Selling Pfaltzgraff can be a big ask. Now listing it is another thing entirely = )

That stuff is HEAVY to ship and I no longer pick it up for resale unless it's a rare piece.

Personally (as you already have it) I'd sell the sugar & creamer together as one listing, and the mugs individually.

There's no way to set up a listing as individually AND as a set at the same time btw.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Much more experienced and successful dinnerware sellers than I will have answers for you.  If you can't find the sugar/creamer on ebay, I'd list them separately from the mugs.

Because of shipping costs, I always dither on how many pieces to list together.  Besides checking active and comleted listings to see how your mugs do/don't sell, do consider shipping costs.

Did you google the sugar and creamer to get an idea of pricing/availability on other sites?

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks -
Wayfair has the sugar/creamer set listed at $25.99. It seems a bit difficult to find - most everywhere it is out of stock. What are your thoughts on selling them separately from each other?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Selling Pfaltzgraff can be a big ask. Now listing it is another thing entirely = )

That stuff is HEAVY to ship and I no longer pick it up for resale unless it's a rare piece.

Personally (as you already have it) I'd sell the sugar & creamer together as one listing, and the mugs individually.

There's no way to set up a listing as individually AND as a set at the same time btw.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Oh, and older harder to find Pfaltzgraff sells better here than newer stuff. You have to remember any time a buyer searches for Pfaltzgraff here the actual Pfaltzgraff store on eBay comes up on top of the search.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 5 of 5
latest reply