cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller says "Please visit rjfllkwjflwjf.com for better prices" in their listings - eBay refuses to t

After over 2 weeks of reporting the listings and over 10 phone calls to eBay Concierge Help Desk, they continue to refuse to remove the listings or take any action. Why do I care? He's undercutting every other seller on the platform with a low price, then when you read the description it encourages you to leave eBay and shop on their site. Every seller with this item AND eBay looses....but eBay DOES NOT CARE nor do the enforce their rules.

Disgusted.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Seller says "Please visit rjfllkwjflwjf.com for better prices" in their listings - eBa

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Re: Seller says "Please visit rjfllkwjflwjf.com for better prices" in their listings - eBa

Have I posted the buyer ID? NOPE

Have I posted item numbers? NOPE

Links? Nope

That sellers feedback? NOPE

Contact info? NOPE

Your post is not helpful at all. Goodbye.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

@modelrrsupply wrote:

Have I posted the buyer ID? NOPE

Have I posted item numbers? NOPE

Links? Nope

That sellers feedback? NOPE

Contact info? NOPE

Your post is not helpful at all. Goodbye.

Did you post a "screen shot" that could lead to the offender? Dunno, not worth my effort to chase it to find out, but if you did ....................  then yes, you have provided a ........  link.

I have no problem with you trying to fix something that is not having the proper action taken.  My posting was just a subtle warning that you may be treading on thin ice. Take it as you may😐

Message 18 of 18
latest reply