cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing fees to make "Item Specifics-Required Soon" changes

Hello - We sell NWT tags men and women's clothing.  As of a few weeks ago eBay has been emailing me about my listings and, "Item Specifics-Required Soon", in addition to their being this same tab above my listings where I can add this new information. We started with over 360 identified that were deficient and being a conscientious seller we started revising after I read that it needed to be completed by early 2021 or the listings could end.

After just looking at my account activity I'm being charged .30 per listing to make the changes required by eBay. Can I appeal these fees? We have a store with 250 free listings each month but we're getting this charge regardless. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I think something is going on and hopefully just a software issue or maybe every major U.S. company site is being hit by outside (country) sources due to election day. 

I have tried to revise a GTC listing with two days to go 3 times today. I just wanted to drop the start price some. After adjusting, it shows I will owe .25 if I hit update listing. 

I just don't get it! 

Note: I have received notices about additional specifics required which I won't go into as many have already posted, but when I did update, I was not hit with a fee. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello and thanks for your reply.  I may have figured it out.  The charges started on 22 October.  I'm thinking we surpassed our 250 free limit on/around that date so the .30 started.  We've been listing today, 3 November and have not been charged the listing fee thus far.  Thanks again ~

Message 3 of 3
latest reply