cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sell one like this is missing on Ebay motors website only

Sell one like this is missing on Ebay motors

Works on Ebay  App but is missing on website using chrome and firefox both missing.

This link is usually located under the main image.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Sell one like this is missing on Ebay motors website only

Same here, ebay chat rep said they were sending a request to development team to put the link back on ebay motors listings.. so much more time consuming, and less listings for ebay

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

we have seen the same issue for several days now- destroying the ability to list!    These mistakes have real world consequences.... unfortunately not for ebay teams... just us sellers trying to make a living that are thwarted by ineptitude- not trying to be rude but at what point is ebay going to start listening to its customers and stop all this nonsense? 

Where is the person in charge that when asked if teams can update the design or make major site changes in Oct Nov Dec, simply says NO-we here at ebay have a very bad track record of glitches and site issues- we should not disrupt sales during the busiest buying season of the year.... lets bench that idea until 1st quarter next year guys.      Where is that person in all this?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

At least they are working to fix this.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

What can I / we do to "encourage" them to correct their error?

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Hopefully can get resolved soon--Listing very difficult without this feature  Very time consuming

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

The link is not there for me in the app either.  And the app itself is horrible.

I have been selling here for years, cannot remember a single “upgrade” or “improvement” that ever had a positive outcome for me.  Its truly sad.

just think, somewhere at ebay there is someone making a boat load of money that comes up with this garbage and someone making even more money that approves it 😞

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Ok I found it on the app but dang it will suck to have to use that piece of crap to list stuff 🤬

i wonder if they are actually working on this, in my experience ebay reps lie a LOT

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Is there an email address that we can send our suggestions to?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Ya know, I try to see the 'silver lining' in things.

This may not be all bad.

The longer it takes to list an item, the fewer of them will be listed.

The fewer of them that are listed, the more your existing 'already listed' stuff is worth (because of a created shortage.)

It may be good for you established sellers, and hard on new or growing sellers. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

For as much as they push motors you would think they would want it working and making money. Has anyone heard an update? I haven't heard one and I opened my IT ticket on the 20th and have called a couple times since. "Our team is working on it" is all they say. This is a major outage and I don't fee like it's being treated as such. 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I hate that link!   Incorrect and bad info just get copied and duplicated.
Do your own work.
Do your own research.
List your own parts.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

What is your IT ticket number so we can reference it when we contact them? Also, how did you contact them to get the number?

Message 13 of 13
latest reply