cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not as displayed

I purchased a textbook that was labeled NEW. When I got it, I saw it was stamped USED inside the book. This was bad enough but the first 10 pages of the first chapter were missing. I do not have the seller's name but I have the isbn number and the order number. Can I get any help? I have the return address on the package also. There was no paper work in the package. I never received any notification from the seller that it was shipped, etc.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Not as displayed

On your my eBay page click  my eBay in the top right and select purchase history. It should be there unless you purchased it as a guest.    Another way it to search for the same book and select sold items and see if it comes up.   Check with the payment service you used, paypal will have a record of it if that is hoe you paid.  Check your email as there  would be some mail for the transaction.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Not as displayed

File a not as described claim under eBay buyer protection

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Not as displayed

@cestj 

All buyers have a 30 day money back guarantee.  File a return citing NOT as described & tell the seller to send you a label to return it:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy

Message 4 of 4
latest reply