cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secret Santa!

Yes, it is that time of the year! Secret Santa is here!
 Let's Start this party! 

Rules :

1-. Have FUN!!!
2- Limit is $20 or whatever you want after that
3-Sign up here , and add you likes and dislikes
4- Sign it will close on Dec 4th Midnight
5-. PM shipping address by Dec 4th( if not received you will not participate)
6-The information for your assigned person will be sent on  Dec 5th to each participant 
7- Get your stuff together and shop shop  till you drop ( just kidding )
8- All packages must be mailed by Dec 12th
9- Reveal party will be Dec 23rd 
10- ***MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT OPEN YOUR PACKAGES BEFORE THE REVEAL PARTY***

Let's all have fun!!

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 1 of 177
latest reply
176 REPLIES 176

Re: Secret Santa!

@theshoppingmom2 

Just wanted to reiterate my thanks for your many efforts on behalf of the Secret Santa group!  You organized everything beautifully, and it was a job with many moving parts.

My favorite moment during the Zoom reveal party was meeting you and fellow boardies @mcdougle4248 , @museumsrock , and @sci-fi-collectables. How great it is to finally put a face to  the names.

So again, many thanks for the pleasure of meeting you, and getting to know fellow posters a little better!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays  to you all!

Message 151 of 177
latest reply

Thank you for  your participation! I love bringing the community together. This year was the first year we have ever done Zoom! I am thinking that maybe next year we can do the zoom at different days so everyone can participate.

It was a pleasure meeting you!

Message 152 of 177
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes  Thanks! Love doing this

Thank you for participating!

Message 153 of 177
latest reply

I am so sorry I missed the meeting.  I really wanted to attend but my day got away from me.  Lots of cooking going on and trying to get to the store with all the ice we got overnight.  I really missed getting to know some of the other members a bit better.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 154 of 177
latest reply

@comics-scifi-collectibles 

Thank you my SWEET Secret Santa.  I am very excited to use what you sent me.  I have never used Sweet Basil from California much less the French style you sent me.  After Christmas I will have loads of fun with these.  

The little puzzle is as cute as it can be and the trail mix looks yummy.  Thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts.  I will absolutely enjoy each and every one.

424.jpg

Message 155 of 177
latest reply

@forklift0_00 wrote:

Yeah, not sure I will make it wither.. Will post pics in the thread..

I'll be in the hospital Thursday and won't be home till Friday sometime, not sure how I will feel... Also having neck surgery on the 29th..

Sorry, but I'll try... Merry Christmas..

Looks like we're both plagued with health issues. Boy oh boy 2022 really sucked!

The year of death and health issues.

I'm not going to make that reveal party.  

I'll open my box on xmas morning. I hope it's a new ankle!  😉

I'll post pictures to this thread.

Merry Christmas to you!

I hope you're feeling better.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 156 of 177
latest reply

Dear my amazing Secret Santa !!!

Wow ~ 

I think you are the one of the best secret Santas I’ve ever had in my life ! 

I wish I could have been on Zoom to meet you to give you a virtual hug on screen…

First of all, it was really nice of you to include the personalized Christmas Ornament with my name ~~ loveeee it 🙂 

How about these hand/foot creams and lip bombs from Hurt’s Bees in a cute yellow gift container, which you perfectly gift wrapped… I already put some on my hands and feet as I am writing this thank you message 🙂 I just cannot have enough hand creams ! Thank YOU ! 

Now let’s move onto all these cute little sweet scents from Joe Malone !! OMG! 

I’ve always liked Pear and Freesia, but never tried Peony & Blush Suede before, and oh so juicy and fruity ~~!!!  The perfect size to carry them in a pouch ~  along with hand wash >.< 

Lastly, I cannot live without candles, and I think I am going to actually save this one from you for a special occasion for myself ! 

I truly appreciate everything you’ve done to send me these gifts…reading my comments, taking time to select these gifts that I like, hand writing a Joyful Christmas card, and carefully wrapping everything individually. 

You turned my otherwise tiring day into a fantastic Christmas Eve. 

From the bottom of my heart, thank You, secret Santa !KakaoTalk_20221224_085328596.jpgScreenshot 2022-12-24 093235.jpgScreenshot 2022-12-24 093305.jpgScreenshot 2022-12-24 093338.jpgScreenshot 2022-12-24 093404.jpg

Message 157 of 177
latest reply

Hello @fashunu4eeuh,

I realized that you are also my person as well !  Sorry I had to send 3 packages haha...

I was going to send the Dr.Pepper separately from the beginning due to shipping cost from NY to TX (and those mini ones were the only option that would arrive in time). The tea should have come with pecan from NM (both ordered on 10th with 2 day shipping, but it was delayed. So I called NM to send the tea directly to yours, but eventually they just canceled the order on me on the 21st ( I knew it !!!! NM has been a nightmare this year, I still got some not delivered after almost 2 weeks).  So my plan B always has been Amazon Prime haha.  Glad they came through ! 

My regret is that I couldn't get the pink ornament for you....

Thank you for posting such a nice message, which put a huge smile on my face  !

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! 

Message 158 of 177
latest reply

@mam98031 

Mam, what's that cute owl box is that the puzzle your referring to?

Nice score on the spices for sure.

Looks like everyone got marvelous presents, not surprised from seasoned ebayers. 

Message 159 of 177
latest reply

@katzrul15 

Oh hun this is horrible, are you considered in the great lakes region? This storm is bad, 2 of my boys where right in the bullseye ( grand rapids).

Post when you can, but I see a generator in your future.

Message 160 of 177
latest reply

@mam98031   Your box just kept on giving!  Like Santa's magic bag.   Thanks for all the great gifts.   I love the slipper socks so much that they are already on my feet this morning.    Looking forward to making the muffins that came with the little cutting board and Christmas pot holder, what a cute set!  IMG_2340.JPG

The slipper socks have already been decorated with a bit of Reggie hair.  I meant to get a picture before the dog hair was on there but I don't want to take them off and wash them this morning my toes are toasty!   

IMG_2339.JPG

Thank you again and a very Merry Christmas to you and all of my fellow eBayers

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 161 of 177
latest reply

And I couldnt connect via phone either wah ; (  Must've been snowmageddon! 

Message 162 of 177
latest reply

Same here in Ohio with the snow...thankfully I didnt take turnpike that day cause I sure was in that city . Hope you're doing ok and Merry Christmas and thank you for the goodies!! 

Message 163 of 177
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes wrote:

@mam98031 

Mam, what's that cute owl box is that the puzzle your referring to?

Nice score on the spices for sure.

Looks like everyone got marvelous presents, not surprised from seasoned ebayers. 

Yes it is a cute little mini puzzle.  I Love it.

Message 164 of 177
latest reply

@comics-scifi-collectibles 

It was such a pleasure to be your Secret Santa.  You give so much to the community.  I felt honored to give back to you a little.

Message 165 of 177
latest reply