cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales pick up & so does the nonsense!

3 refund requests for slow mail & a ridiculous INAD this week!   FED UP!   1 person bought 2 items 1 day apart.  Since I mailed 1 already, they had to have them sent separately.  1st item is received.  Since the 2nd did not arrive the next day, buyer puts in for a refund.  All mail travels at the same speed, does it??!  Other buyer puts in for a refund after a short period of time, too!  I knew the INAD buyer would be a hassle & never should have bothered.  Seems they are coming out of the woodwork now!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I'd have to block that 1st person, that is ridiculous. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Crazy's season???

BBL for sure....

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@deltilogical wrote:

I'd have to block that 1st person, that is ridiculous. 

Why?  Maybe the first item took  a month and the second one has not seen a scan in weeks.  

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@sakic92710 wrote:

3 refund requests for slow mail & a ridiculous INAD this week!

They say bad things come in 3s.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Your buyer who bought the 2nd item cannot get a refund assuming the item arrives on time. If he files just add the tracking info. Your 2rd buyer could be telling the truth as most of your items are used. You have to be vey specific when describing and mention all flaws when selling used collectables.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

1st item took 11 days.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

The INAD item is not being returned because of a flaw in the condition.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

INAD means the item is not as you described it. Sorry for the return, be careful next time.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

INAD means the item is not as you described it. 

@coolections 

The reality that is eBay and the INAD claim could mean the buyer changed his mind, found another one cheaper, wants to upgrade the one he already has,  or for whatever reason does not want to pay for return shipping.  It works every time!  

Message 10 of 10
latest reply