cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Free Seller Listings Promos

I do get them from time to time, particularly a lot around the holiday rush, one after another after another, and then they stopped arriving after the New Year.  This past week or so, I've been sent 300? Gearing me up for a couple of months from now? Because I sell soooo much, there's no way I'll have any GTC FP listing relist itself.... unamused

I used some of the freebies, but now I have to decide which 50 get to hang out till they sell (or pray I sell enough by the change date that it won't matter laughing as if). I had a few sales this month, so I'm guessing I now have to wait another 3 weeks or so to see another sale when it's my turn again. This new update is definitely making my donate price threshold a bit higher.

And then if you do sell something, depending on where in the cycle you are, you might have to wait 29 days to list your next item without paying a fee, hmmmm

Perhaps a result in this business decision is more seller accounts to get the free 50 listings that will just keep turning. Not sure if that's good or bad. Or worth it.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0