cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickBooks integration not for QuickBooks self employed?

I'm seeing its only available if you have a QuickBooks "online" subscription. Why is that different than QuickBooks self employed? And why wouldn't eBay make it available for people with the self employed subscription? Makes no sense.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Are you using the same email/information for both? Quickbooks is very finicky about that kind of thing. Of course hoping you buy more of the same thing you really don't need.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I am wondering the same. Hopefully they will include those of us who use QB Self-Employed soon. I miss the integration that I had before managed payments.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It is more expensive than SE version. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I believe I am already a Quickbooks Online subscriber, wondering if this is only for 1 year, and if I can accept it and use it later? I have been using Quickbooks for years. How many people were offered this Free Subscription?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

What kind of details are they giving folks? Is it for one year only? I currently pay about $165/year for the one I use.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I agree! I called Intuit today and the guy did not even know the answer. About two months ago I talked to an Intuit person got a85.00 bill for the month, It was a hassle getting it back. Ebay linked up to a different one than quick books. When I start my taxes I may as well switch. I am not going to manually enter everything when ebay does have great monthly reports with breakdowns on everything.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply