cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about "followers"

How does a seller get "followers"?  Do I have to have a store?  I notice some "stores" have followers, but I don't have any.  But then again I don't have a store.

Comments?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

In your above post click on 'view listings' below your ID.  On the search page that opens, see that heart icon and the word save on the top right above search results? That adds a seller to your saved sellers list and turns you into that seller's follower. Sellers are not able to see a list of their followers, only the total number that's following them. You do not have to have a store for someone to put you on their saved seller list.

Edit: Look below your ID on that search page. It says you have 15 followers.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You have 15 followers. They can follow you by clicking on the heart emoji on your profile page OR by clicking on save seller on your individual listings.

The best way to get followers is to provide them with excellent descriptions and pictures and customer service. Pack well and respond to customers quickly. Hopefully your negs will fall off soon.

Good luck to you! 

Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 1.00.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-17 at 1.06.49 PM.png

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You have 15 followers.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 4
latest reply