Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Help identifying the item details

Hello everyone, I have an item for sale which I saw( similar item) sold on invaluable.com for more than $400 . I would really appreciate if anyone help me in identifying the item like who made it or what it is made of and also why it is so expensive....

16963375422941363936444851124252.jpg 1696337559180175445367532810122.jpg 16963375805644128009460065042630.jpg

My Item unavailable to buyer

unfortunately this item is currently unavailable from this seller ebay. How long will this error carry on, so frustrating

Resolved! eBay Has No Use for Small Sellers. It Must Be Losing Sellers and Buyers

Closed my account today. eBay has lost another seller and buyer. They simply run all over new sellers. I sold a turntable and of course my funds were held. When I received very positive feedback, I called to have funds released and I was told the hol...

Ummm. . . Friends, relatives who have items they want you to sell for them. . . you know the ones.

Okay. I love these guys. Truly, I do. I don't want to hurt feelings. But, there's always someone who has items they want me to sell for them. A friend who inherited his mother's stuff. A friend who has a collection of Longaberger baskets in her basem...

listing OBD2 code reader

I'm trying to list my OBD2 code reader but I keep getting a prompt that it can be used to bypass emissions this is a locked unit that can only have tunes I stalled by a certified emissions controlled by sct or Utah awsom it cannot be installed by any...

FEDX Package Scam

This reads similar to some of the package frauds used on eBay users. FedEx paid man $400,000 after he lied about 67 lost packages, feds say. He’s charged https://www.yahoo.com/news/fedex-paid-man-400-000-223501736.html FedEx paid the man $402,460, th...

Ebay selling account banned - no reason given

Hi I got banned permanently and the whole thing was a nightmare experience that nobody should ever experience. It was an internal hack where my payment information was used by another ebay seller. They purchased over 5000 dollars worth of products an...

Buyer requests INR 6 weeks after ship

I have a buyer requesting a refund for an INR from a sale date of August 14th. The order for this came late in the day and I wanted to get it out quickly so I sent it with out tracking. Today was buyers first contact about a possible INR. Do I have t...

Resolved! Accrued Selling Costs

I have recently sold 2 items that had the buyers pay shipping ($23 approximately) and after I got my payout, I got the same amount of money ($23 approximately). Is it something else being charged?

Buyer asked for brief shipping delay

On my seller account, I have a buyer who has paid but wants a brief shipping delay because he's traveling. My handling time is 1 day, so the ship-by date is Tuesday. He asked that I not ship until Thursday. How do I accommodate him? I can afford a la...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors