cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about canceling sale at bidder request

A bidder requested cancellation on several items they bought, so I picked "Cancelled at bidder request" as the reason and canceled the purchases.

Do I need to do anything further to get my FVFs credited back, or is that it? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ebay charges a final value fee on items as soon as they sell, whether they pay or not, but it will be credited as soon as your cancellation is complete.   You don't need to do anything else.   

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

In my experience with cancellations, the buyer already paid but requested cancel before I could ship, I approved it, authorized the refund, and  got my FVFs back. But PP got to keep $.30 of the sale. I was also able to relist the item soon after. Now if you have already shipped that is a different scenario. You can try and intercept the item with USPS before it gets to the buyer and there is a USPS fee to do that. Am assuming here if you are looking for your FVFs, your buyer paid you then cancelled?

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Did they pay? If they didn't pay, then there's no FFV. If they did, you'll receive a credit.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ebay charges a final value fee on items as soon as they sell, whether they pay or not, but it will be credited as soon as your cancellation is complete.   You don't need to do anything else.   

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks guys!  They cancelled before they paid / before I sent.  Glad to hear I don't need to do anything further. 🙂

Message 5 of 5
latest reply