cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Listing Fees !!!!!

I will try to make this as easy as possible..

So I have a store subscription. I pay 59.99 per month for 500 auction and 1,000 fixed price listings.

Now lets say I go through my entire 500 auction listing by the 16th of the month, NOW every item I list an item I get charged .15 cents per. Now it says the following in their rules :

------------------------------

Insertion fees are nonrefundable if your item doesn't sell. If you have a Basic, Premium, Anchor, or Enterprise Store subscription and your auction-style listing ends in a sale, the insertion fee will be credited back

------------------------------

Does that mean that if I listed 20 items, I would get charged 3.00 for those 20 items, but if all 20 sold then I would be refunded back to my account the 3.00 in listing fees ??

sorry if that sounded confusing but I am a little confused. If anyone could explain to me whats what or if i am in fact correct that would be great.

thank you kindly

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Question about Listing Fees !!!!!

Thats what it means,but you have to closely monitor your billing sometimes those fees never get credited back due to a glitch sometimes. A simple call to ebay CS will get it corrected...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply