cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions Markdown and Buy It Now

So when I start a Promotions Markdown sale on my old Buy It Now items, the sale price winds up lower than the Best Offer prices.  This frustrates buyers who try to make offers on sale items.  I could go in and fix each individually but that would take a very long time.  Does anybody have an easy solution to temporarily shutting down Best Offers during sales promotions?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Promotions Markdown and Buy It Now

you can do a bulk edit to either remove b/o or change the lowest acceptable price.......and you can reinstate b/o in bulk........but if you have acceptable price limits, you'll have to edit each one of those......assuming they are different prices.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If it's less than the amount you auto decline for best offer, then why even bother removing it? It can be irritating to receive low ball offers on items already on sale. Just leave 'em be is my advise.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You control the percentage off the price of the item in the markdown manager.  Maybe you need to consider you are taking too large of a percentage off your listings.

Or as others have suggested, just bulk edit the Make Offer option off your listings while you run the sale.  You can always bulk edit them back onto the listings after your sale is over.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 4
latest reply