cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Individual Listings Percentage for greater exposure Is no more?

Hello all! I have noticed that for the last 2 weeks when I'm making a new listing and at the bottom to choose the option for "promote this listing by % ", for extra exposure, that function is no longer there? I'm taking about the individual listings NOT the  in the manage promotion seller hub "create  a promotion" Not that category, I'm asking about the Individual one that was an option at the bottom of every listing, you had an option of % and it gave you a going rate and you could then decide how much of a percentage to put on that item for greater visibility. When calling ebay, they have said many different answers from there is a glitch in the system, that function has been removed and one even said I just don't know! So, has anyone else had this problem, I really liked that function to promote on an individual basis and it having you an average going rate of % to judge by.  Sorry this is so long but it's frustrating not knowing why these things happen. Thank you! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Promoted Individual Listings Percentage for greater exposure Is no more?

@knateb wrote:

Hello all! I have noticed that for the last 2 weeks when I'm making a new listing and at the bottom to choose the option for "promote this listing by % ", for extra exposure, that function is no longer there? I'm taking about the individual listings NOT the  in the manage promotion seller hub "create  a promotion" Not that category, I'm asking about the Individual one that was an option at the bottom of every listing, you had an option of % and it gave you a going rate and you could then decide how much of a percentage to put on that item for greater visibility. When calling ebay, they have said many different answers from there is a glitch in the system, that function has been removed and one even said I just don't know! So, has anyone else had this problem, I really liked that function to promote on an individual basis and it having you an average going rate of % to judge by.  Sorry this is so long but it's frustrating not knowing why these things happen. Thank you! 

You can do it in Seller Hub. Go to Seller Hub to Active Listings, use the filter for "eligible to promote", and then there is a drop down to promote them one by one, or select several and promote them all to the same % of the sale for extra exposure.

After reading your post I went to check, and it seems as though they still have these promoted listings available.

C.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply