cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile say I have 0 items for sale

I have already listed 136 items. But still, my Profile says I have 0 items for sale. Can anyone help me to solve this?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I see 1400+ listed........

But you are from Sri Lanka and Sri Lanka is excluded by your shipping terms.  you need to sign into Ebay.com (US) to be able to see the listings........

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

When I click your 'view listings' it shows 1400 listed.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

But you are from Sri Lanka and Sri Lanka is excluded by your shipping terms.  you need to sign into Ebay.com (US) to be able to see the listings........

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I see 1400+ listings - in saying that you are in Sri Lanka - drop shipping from China and all stock photos = recipe for disaster.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hi @meta-hub-official-store ,

What eBay site did you Register on?

What eBay site are you logging in to? 

Do you have International shipping set up?

I agree with other posters, do not drop ship.

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I see 1, 411 listings. Your prices are very high, compared to the same things being sold on ebay for almost 1/2 of what you are asking.  You are selling the same items that the people in China supplied you with and for much, much more.  You're drop shipping and located in Sri Lanka.  Your descriptions of your items need improvement.  Your English and composition needs work.  You refer to a pillow as "he?" People do notice these things.  My suggestion is to work on your shop and lower your prices, as there are thousands of these these things on ebay and you have a lot of competition.  Good luck. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

"1400 results" can mean far fewer actual listings.  For instance, a listing for a phone case that comes in 19 versions and 9 colors will count as 171 "results."  If I display his available items as 100 listings per page, there are only two pages.

A seller won't see their own listings if their location is excluded so they have to sign out in order to see what others see.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@meta-hub-official-store 

If you don't ship to your own country, you won't see those listings while you are logged into your account.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for your valuable reply. I will work on this way 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply