cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please upload a new document and do not resubmit a previous document submission????

I've tried to upload front and back of my DL several times and it does not work. It constantly asks to replace front and back. Why is that? I have tried several sizes, what would be the right one? I have one DL only,  so I would be resubmitting the same thing again and again. Can't list, can't get paid. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Please upload a new document and do not resubmit a previous document submission????

My drivers license copy was a standard professional format which for some reason eBay system could not accept. They never figured out why but eventually I sent another copy in a different format which did work. It took several weeks to get past this, and every day I was on the phone with CS and immediately ask to be transferred to the MP team who escalated the trouble ticket and monitored it's progress. I had to go to management level in MP to get enough priority to avoid me losing my ability to list and then to be thrown off eBay. This was in the early days of MP so don't know if this is currently a useful track.

First you might want to try another photo file format. If that doesn't work you'll need serious eBay help.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Please upload a new document and do not resubmit a previous document submission????

Changing the file format helped. Thanks a bunch!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Great! You got lucky!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply